Notifications
Clear all

Benzoyl Peroxide Manufacturing Problems.

MemberMember
(@perry15)

Posted : 12/02/2012 8:42 am

Hey guys,

Has anyone else been having the problem of 'manufacturing problems'? I went to the doctors a month ago to stock up on Acnecide cream which i've been using all year. It's a BP cream, worked amazingly as long as I didn't stop using it abruptly The doctor then prescribed me the cream but I went to collect it from my local chemist and BOOM. Apparently there's manufacturing problems, all BP creams are unavailable everywhere and won't be distributed again until next year. Has anyone else come across this?

I've now gone into panic mode because I can't find a replacement and the demon spots are smothering my face once again. I'm fuming, but I have no idea who to be fuming at.

If anyone else has found this and has a way around it, PLEASE, share your findings with me.

(I'm in Lincoln and everywhere is saying the same thing. Assuming 'manufacturing problem' means it'll be everywhere in England. Darn it.)

MemberMember
(@xcharliex)

Posted : 12/02/2012 12:37 pm

Can you not order some off the net?

MemberMember
(@xxyy)

Posted : 01/04/2013 10:56 am

any news on this? :(

MemberMember
(@perry15)

Posted : 02/26/2013 8:24 pm

I tried on the net but it was nowhere to be found. Even the manufacturer had withdrawn it.

Luckily I found a chemist after hunting that had some old stock in. Hopefully it won't be too long before everything is back out again. :l