Notifications
Clear all

A Little Update ( Pics Included )

MemberMember
(@xesro)

Posted : 11/29/2012 10:32 am

So you might remember me having a nightmare scar problem a month or two ago 29pvmds.jpg

So I wanted to make a quick update about my current situation ( I think this is the best i've ever looked in the past 3-4 years ! ) 2eecyls.jpgI still have some spots, little red pimples but just puberty doing its job, also there is a thing also bothers me, usually when I go outside my nose and the cheeks become very red-ish, just like after shaving ! I usually avoid washing my face and appling lemon juice on my face once in two weeks, it mind sound weird but it works on me ... Just want to know what you guys think ! Oh yeah its weird that on my T zone I have skin flakes that are quite annoying, what seems to be the problem ?

So in the end I have two questions:

- Why do I get my face red-ish when I go outside, and just around my T zone, sometimes even the cheeks

- T zone full of skin flake, what to do ?

MemberMember
(@aballarina)

Posted : 11/29/2012 2:00 pm

Did you not just post how miserable you where for scars..?

And that sounds

Like it could be sebhoric dermatitis or maybe you've just irritated your skin

MemberMember
(@dukebluedevils)

Posted : 12/03/2012 5:52 pm

tell me how you cleared the scars on your cheeks please.

MemberMember
(@xesro)

Posted : 12/04/2012 4:07 pm

~INTERNAL~

- When I wake up ( 7 AM ) I drink 3 glasses of water then eat something like a mix of vegetables and pork meat, after finishing eating I drink another cup of water .

- Eating vegetable soup at around ( 2-3 PM ) and then another glass of water.

- Every one or two hours drink at least 3-6 cups of water.

- At night eat something easy but healthy, I usually end up with toasted bread and honey, and again drinking 3 cups of water before and 1 after.

WARNINGS: Avoid chocolate, milk, pizza, chips or anything related to this

~External~

- This might sound wrong but I wash my face rarely, around once per 3-4 weeks, even more !

- Once every two weeks, apply lemon juice on face and leave it there ! ( it might sting and dry your skin at first, but you will see that it will become a great protection against dirt and cold )

- Before going to sleep I do a little streching to pump my heart a little, try to avoid getting sweaty.

- Change your bed sheets once per week

- Avoid rubbing your face with anything, avoid touching it and any kind of scrubs or stupid chemicals that are supposed to remove the scars and pimples, all you need is a good diet, patience and lots of luck.

I use this diet for only 1 month and a half and I am seeing amazing results ! Now I only have just 2 little faded scars on my right cheek and one pimple that is already healing ( you can see it in the picture below, the pimple is under my lip, this picture was taken tonight)

MemberMember
(@pugrocker)

Posted : 12/04/2012 4:22 pm

Looks pretty damn clear!cool.png

MemberMember
(@trackboyers)

Posted : 12/04/2012 9:55 pm

Would you recommend this for a 15 year old with purely hormonal acne and LOTS of hyperpigmentation ?

MemberMember
(@xesro)

Posted : 12/05/2012 8:27 am

I recommend this this for every age, but the very most important facts are to drink at least 6L per day that means around 24 glasses ( 0,250ml each ) and skip all the junk food and eat as healthy as you can !

I regret not doing this few years ago, all I was doing was to put chemicals on my face when the main problem was my diet !

And to see such a big difference in just a month and a half is a darn good proof that this works..

This should be everyones diet, doesn't matter how small the problem is, it is better to avoid getting any worse ! ( just like my case when I started with a few pimples at 14 years old and ending up with horrible nightmare that lasted around 4-5 years )

MemberMember
(@stage1)

Posted : 12/11/2012 6:37 am

I recommend this this for every age, but the very most important facts are to drink at least 6L per day that means around 24 glasses ( 0,250ml each ) and skip all the junk food and eat as healthy as you can !

I regret not doing this few years ago, all I was doing was to put chemicals on my face when the main problem was my diet !

And to see such a big difference in just a month and a half is a darn good proof that this works..

This should be everyones diet, doesn't matter how small the problem is, it is better to avoid getting any worse ! ( just like my case when I started with a few pimples at 14 years old and ending up with horrible nightmare that lasted around 4-5 years )

Wow, well done with finding something that works. Your skin looks great. My only concern is drinking so much water. I have heard many stories about over consumption of water which, when absorbed, swells the brain and presses it against the skull which causes major problems.

MemberMember
(@xesro)

Posted : 12/22/2012 5:54 am

Well, it lasted quite a while, but somehow now I have the problems back ! I've got a bad breakout, red bumps are back and mostly on the cheekbone and cheeks, I'm thinking to do a lemon+sugar scrub, I'm so pissed off, I was like " Omg, my nightmare has ended ! " but I've got a slap in the face !

Its so depressing, I just want to lock myself in the house :|

MemberMember
(@redxmoney)

Posted : 12/29/2012 10:31 pm

~INTERNAL~

- When I wake up ( 7 AM ) I drink 3 glasses of water then eat something like a mix of vegetables and pork meat, after finishing eating I drink another cup of water .

- Eating vegetable soup at around ( 2-3 PM ) and then another glass of water.

- Every one or two hours drink at least 3-6 cups of water.

- At night eat something easy but healthy, I usually end up with toasted bread and honey, and again drinking 3 cups of water before and 1 after.

WARNINGS: Avoid chocolate, milk, pizza, chips or anything related to this

~External~

- This might sound wrong but I wash my face rarely, around once per 3-4 weeks, even more !

- Once every two weeks, apply lemon juice on face and leave it there ! ( it might sting and dry your skin at first, but you will see that it will become a great protection against dirt and cold )

- Before going to sleep I do a little streching to pump my heart a little, try to avoid getting sweaty.

- Change your bed sheets once per week

- Avoid rubbing your face with anything, avoid touching it and any kind of scrubs or stupid chemicals that are supposed to remove the scars and pimples, all you need is a good diet, patience and lots of luck.

I use this diet for only 1 month and a half and I am seeing amazing results ! Now I only have just 2 little faded scars on my right cheek and one pimple that is already healing ( you can see it in the picture below, the pimple is under my lip, this picture was taken tonight)

I'm gonna try this for a whole month and see if it gets better.

MemberMember
(@ringoffire)

Posted : 01/04/2013 1:32 pm

Those were not scars on your cheek, that's just redness from the blood that's gathered up near the surface AFAIK. They go away naturally, and it's not hyperpigmentation either (common misconception). Anyways, looks great man