Notifications
Clear all

Where To Find Jojoba Oil In Malaysia

MemberMember
(@maryana)

Posted : 11/24/2012 4:36 am

hello everyone! there's malaysian out here? hope to find this solution from you guys. my face is really2 flaky at this moment and i cant find jojoba oil near my place. so, there's any local blogshop that sells jojoba oil or any places that i can go and buy it? i live in malacca.

hope to get any reply :)

just wanna share here, today is really2 knocked me down. i just went out to the groce shop and there was couple of guys approaced me. one of those guy asked me where the Abbey village, and yeah i nervously told him where it is. on the same moment, the other guy looking at my face. i can tell you he actually looking at my flaky face. how im so ashame. i try to brave my self to go out and maybe its not the right time. what a shame :(. i feel so horrible right now.

MemberMember
(@seline)

Posted : 12/03/2012 4:39 am

Hi...hope your skin is faring better. But if you still need help, I used the Sukin moisturizer, which you should be able to find in Watson's. It's organic and contains jojoba oil and was about the only thing that helped soothed my skin when it was really dry and red and flaky.

MemberMember
(@maryana)

Posted : 12/04/2012 8:58 am

Halo Seline! right now i quite love the dryness but totally not the flakiness. lol. tq for the suggestion of the Sukin moisturizer. i will totally search more about it and since my moisturizer is running out, so i might want to try it (:

thanks Seline!