Notifications
Clear all

I Feel Like Complete Trash.

MemberMember
(@wrongtiming)

Posted : 11/22/2012 7:02 pm

i had a pimple which was on my temple. it stayed there for over 3 weeks and it wouldn't get better. i could feel the stuff under it, and so i popped it. this was on tuesday night. over the past 2 days a scab formed, and now the scab fell off while i was in the shower.

and now it's a huge open gaping pink sore, on fucking thanksgiving day. my new years resolution was to clear up my skin but it's obviously gonna take ages longer because of this. i have no idea how long this will take to heal.

MemberMember
(@elsewhere)

Posted : 11/22/2012 7:12 pm

Treat it like any other open wound. Keep it clean and keep it dry. Apply treatment - gentle, gentle treatment - maybe Neosporin, though use the CREME version, not the gel kind - the gel kind will clog pores. Be careful when brushing your hair. That sort of thing.

It looks really painful, I'm sorry this happened to you. *hugs* You are not trash. You suffer from acne - and all of us have, at one point or another, accidently made it worse. It's okay.

MemberMember
(@mgx)

Posted : 11/22/2012 9:20 pm

take care of it....don't touch it too much.....

i myself have this just one zit on my back, it's been there for several months, when i went to my derm for a visit he injected it..... i don't think that there's pus in there or whatever but right now it is still there.... still is elevated...... i'm gonna ask about it on my next consult

MemberMember
(@blissbalance)

Posted : 11/22/2012 11:45 pm

Girl you are so pretty! I would definitely leave it alone, don't touch it at all. Make sure to not use any hair products, it might aggravate the area. Drink a poop ton of water and don't touch it again please!! Your skin is AMAZING!!

MemberMember
(@snsdgirl14)

Posted : 11/23/2012 9:59 pm

It's not so bad! Look at it this way, at least it's on the side of your temple so it's not in a noticeable area. Last weekend I caused a mark like that too right on my cheek. It sucks, but I have to say, after the scab came off it's been healing really fast. It's already a faded brown-ish color. I'm sure in a couple of weeks you'll see great improvement on it. Just keep it moist for now with Aquaphor!

MemberMember
(@nfamousjade)

Posted : 11/23/2012 10:05 pm

Honestly, you need to stop picking, cause if you keep picking, you will continue to scar your skin. So next time, let the pimple heal on its own so your not in such a risk of scarring your beautiful skin girl. Just let it heal and try not messing with it too much. Let nature take its course. :) best of luck!