Notifications
Clear all

Accutane Online?

MemberMember
(@musclegto)

Posted : 11/22/2012 4:23 pm

Hello, starting my second cycle of accutane soon. Looking for a reputable source to order them online? The canadian pharmacy I used to order from no longer sell them. Anyone have good websites?

thanks

MemberMember
(@elsewhere)

Posted : 11/22/2012 4:27 pm

You are buying this with a doctor's prescription, right?

MemberMember
(@musclegto)

Posted : 11/22/2012 6:07 pm

You are buying this with a doctor's prescription, right?

yes. I even want to take a lower dosage (20mg) than what the doctor recommended (40mg)

MemberMember
(@elsewhere)

Posted : 11/22/2012 6:14 pm

Ok, cool! Sorry, just checking. Don't mind me then. saywhat.gif

MemberMember
(@williamrickard)

Posted : 11/22/2012 6:42 pm

Never buy online, you never know what dodge could be in them.

MemberMember
(@musclegto)

Posted : 11/23/2012 1:15 pm

Never buy online, you never know what dodge could be in them.

what would you recommend? There has to be another alternative than local stores. It can get very pricey.

p.s I did my my whole treatment with generic accutane from canada with amazing results.

MemberMember
(@elsewhere)

Posted : 11/23/2012 2:39 pm

There are some good online pharmacies I just don't have any resources towards them. If you ask this question in the Accutane forum, they will be able to help you out more.

Here's the Accutane forum. http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php/forum/46-accutane-posts/

MemberMember
(@williamrickard)

Posted : 11/23/2012 5:59 pm

I wouldn't consider accutane in the first place. BUT i guess you've put some good thought into it and it's your decision. I would say Ebay is reliable. Go for it

MemberMember
(@michelle-reece)

Posted : 11/24/2012 12:33 am

When buying any kind of prescription online, make sure it's verified by the NABP. Accredited stores will have this symbol at bottom of the home page:

VIPPS.gif

I can't get into the list right now (server's in maitenence), but walgreens and drugstore.com are two of the eighteen that are verifed. You can get into the list here later: http://www.nabp.net/programs/consumer-protection/buying-medicine-online/recommended-sites/

Hope this helps!