Notifications
Clear all

Please Help, Feel Like Crap Right Now 🙁

MemberMember
(@itsthatguy)

Posted : 11/19/2012 8:30 am

My skin makes me feel like shit right now. Had a month where I was completely clear, NOT EVEN ONE PIMPLE, felt so good an confident and now I'm the lowest Ive ever been.

Was so happy until last tuesday I started to breakout again, the worst thing is its only on my forehead nowhere else. Could anyone help me thats had something similair? I only get pimples or cytsic under the skin acne on my forehead, the rest of my face is totally clear.

I am a 18 year old male, with short hair so no hair on my forehead, I exercise regualary, drink 2l+ of water a day and eat pretty healthy for someone of my age.

The problem is I only get them on my forehead, like right now Im sitting here and have about 4 LARGE cytsic type pimples on my forehead and arounf 10 smaller ones that arnt as noticeable and are more like bumps than spots, probably one tiny spot on my right cheek and my left is completely clear as well as my chin. It kills me becuase I feel like absoloute shit and havent been out all week due to my forehead and it gets me seriously down. Like I cant even face my family members thats how ugly I feel eusa_wall.gif

I used to take a multivitamin but stopped and thats when my acne seemed to stop for a month, but now I've broke out again for no apparent reason. I change mypillow cover and bed sheets a few times a week also. I just dont know what to do anymore as the spots look so bad all in one place on my face and especially as Ive been clear for some time now, it just feels like I've gone back to stage oneermm.gif

Ive got university tomorrow as well after a week break, and thinking of skipping becuase it looks so awful ermm.gif ARGHHHH fml.cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

Im trying so hard to be optimistic right now and be grateful for the fact that im at university, have a loving family and a nice house to livein but I just cant. Ive suffered with breakouts in the past on and off for about three years now on my forehead, this ones hit me hard due to the fact I thought I was getting somewhere with a month clear.

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 11/19/2012 9:33 am

i feel for you i really do acne is the worst! what i would do right now is call your derm and get those cysts injected. that will help you out and then you can figure out what to do after that. if you dont have a derm call around and ask about getting in to see one. i was desperate one day and called a ton of different ones until i got one that would take me. took a bit but was well worth it to get rid of those suckers. sometimes when i get cysts i take aleve or ibuprofen for a few days and it really helps with the swelling and the inflammation. also icing works too.

what are you using on your skin now? if you arent using anything when you do see the derm see about getting some sort of topical to use on your skin and then ask about a good cleanser. i hear sulfer washes are pretty good but never used them myself. also you want to make sure you are exfoliating at least a few times a week.

someday down the road you might want to get tested for food allergies. my doc told me that many times food allergies are delayed so you can eat the same food a few days in a row with no issues and then bam the 4th day it might break you out. i just got tested for 100 different foods and am waiting for my results but it could be worth looking into.

definitley make sure to take your multi-vitamin daily. a good way to make sure its a good one is to put the vitamin in water. if it dissolves fairly quickly in (say about 30 min or less) than you know its fine.

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 11/19/2012 9:52 am

My skin makes me feel like shit right now. Had a month where I was completely clear, NOT EVEN ONE PIMPLE, felt so good an confident and now I'm the lowest Ive ever been.

Was so happy until last tuesday I started to breakout again, the worst thing is its only on my forehead nowhere else. Could anyone help me thats had something similair? I only get pimples or cytsic under the skin acne on my forehead, the rest of my face is totally clear.

I am a 18 year old male, with short hair so no hair on my forehead, I exercise regualary, drink 2l+ of water a day and eat pretty healthy for someone of my age.

The problem is I only get them on my forehead, like right now Im sitting here and have about 4 LARGE cytsic type pimples on my forehead and arounf 10 smaller ones that arnt as noticeable and are more like bumps than spots, probably one tiny spot on my right cheek and my left is completely clear as well as my chin. It kills me becuase I feel like absoloute shit and havent been out all week due to my forehead and it gets me seriously down. Like I cant even face my family members thats how ugly I feel eusa_wall.gif

I used to take a multivitamin but stopped and thats when my acne seemed to stop for a month, but now I've broke out again for no apparent reason. I change mypillow cover and bed sheets a few times a week also. I just dont know what to do anymore as the spots look so bad all in one place on my face and especially as Ive been clear for some time now, it just feels like I've gone back to stage oneermm.gif

Ive got university tomorrow as well after a week break, and thinking of skipping becuase it looks so awful ermm.gif ARGHHHH fml.cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

Im trying so hard to be optimistic right now and be grateful for the fact that im at university, have a loving family and a nice house to livein but I just cant. Ive suffered with breakouts in the past on and off for about three years now on my forehead, this ones hit me hard due to the fact I thought I was getting somewhere with a month clear.

Hmm, with cystic acne only on the forehead I think it has to do with your diet. Have you been eating poorly the past couple weeks? Not getting enough sleep? Try cutting back on dairy and sugar, see if it improves. Maybe try changing shampoo too.