Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
datguy_16

Some of you try way to hard to fight acne

I meant animals and people, but I do help people, cuz today some girl asked me for a dollar, and then I gave her one, but only as long as she paid me back. We shook hands, and she walked off

I meant animals and people, but I do help people, cuz today some girl asked me for a dollar, and then I gave her one, but only as long as she paid me back. We shook hands, and she walked off

this is pretty ri-fucking-dickulous dude.

Giving some random chick a dollar is hardly helping someone, and giving a dog some bread is not helping someone either WTF?????

idea:

you could help everyone here though by shutting the hell up about us bitchin about REAL PROBLEMS...and if that's not enough, you could always help us more by glueing your hands together. this way, you could still think your amazing thoughts...but we wouldnt have to read them.

yea, that'd be super. thanks.