Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
datguy_16

Some of you try way to hard to fight acne

For real, sometimes I come on here and read how people deal with thier acne, and alot of you guys try way to hard. Washing 3x a day, using cleansers, taking pills, then washing again, then adding aloe vera, then taking another pill.

Lol, It seems like some of you guys are more busy trying to fix your acne then doing anything else! Dont be offended, cuz i've had my share of acne ups and downs, and times i felt like sh*t, but I hardly remember ever trying that hard to clear my skin! The most i probably ever did was washing 2x a day, but once I got pills from my derm, I got lazy and just took those.

Anyways, I think some of you guys are trying to hard, just wash the face, use a cleanser, and let your skin heal itself. NO need to try and wash your skin for 2 hours a day, you get me?

Just an FYI , so peace

datguy your soo cool, I reckon lazy people are awesome just because they're lazy, I especially like it when they think non lazy people are dicks simply because they arent lazy.. rock on you cool dude.

ahh... I love sarcasm eusa_dance.gif

2 hours, its called "sarcasim", look it up

But it sure seems like you guys do too much to your face, I dont even use sunscreen cuz my ass is too lazy.

Hey, I tried looking up sarcasim in the dictionary, but couldn't find it. The only thing close was this stupid thing called sarcasm.

I think what he meant was..calm the F... Down.

Your face is not the Axis of the universe.

It's pretty sad that a lot of peoples hobbies on this site have to do with thier skin.. think about it

read a comic book, or go take a bike ride. \

eat dog shit for all i care, it's better than crying in front of a mirror

It doesn't take much time away from me...about 15 minutes a day...

I think it's worth it. I pitty you, and admire all the people in here that actually are willing to take care of themselves.

Guest brokencocoon
datguy your soo cool, I reckon lazy people are awesome just because they're lazy, I especially like it when they think non lazy people are dicks simply because they arent lazy.. rock on you cool dude.

ahh... I love sarcasm eusa_dance.gif

Notice the only ones who get angry in here are the ones who still HAVE ACNE!! Im tellin you man, people with acne are always mad at the world, I know this from experience, cuz I went through that shit too when I had acne, and I was pissed at everybody.

But dont worry guys, its just a phase, calm down already, jesus christ

HAHAHAHA

actually im pretty friggin clear, the thing thats so gay is that you're bitchin to kids on the EMO board you tard. and wtf??? NO ONE'S aloud to be angry because they have acne???

What fuckin planet are you from????

Sure you can be angry, but the point when something becomes obsessive or addictive is when there's a problem. I dont play like that son. Real talk.

(coming from a former acne citzen)

Sorry I had to add to this topic. No one should let acne take over their life, but it is a hard situation to deal with that does cause people stress and depression. I'm sure the people on this board don't think about acne 24/7, but this is the acne website, people come here to talk about acne when they need support or have questions, no one sits on this board all day. Thia is the emotional and psychological effects of acne board, and so you might want to be a little more sensitive when saying stuff on here, a lot of the members are teenagers and don't need anyone else putting them down. This is a friendly, helpfull site, if you have a problem with reading posts here then, don't come here, and if your so over your acne problems, then why are you posting on the psychological effects of acne board, have some respect. I'm by no means yelling at you, but if you know how it feels to have acne, then you should no it's not easy to deal with, instead of putting your ignorant remarks on here, why don't you use that energy to help people get over their problems like you supposedly did. eusa_clap.gif