Notifications
Clear all

Blood Bacteria- The Reason Of Cystic Pimples?

MemberMember
(@lizlotbith)

Posted : 11/18/2012 6:21 pm

My older step-sis came over and she's an expert in skin care (her skin is FLAWLESS) and she checked out my skin and said it's probably your blood. There's something wrong with it. and the fact that my cystic pimples randomly bleed or white/clear-sih pus comes out may be the whole reason for it. BACTERIA. BLOOD. It makes cosome sort of sense now! Anyways, here's my question:

How can you treat these random bleeds? Will ice help? The regimen decreased the pain of my cystic acne (THANK YOU, DAN), and it helped just a tiny bit but it is my first week...

Any tips will be appriciated! Thank you.

MemberMember
(@rentedname)

Posted : 11/19/2012 8:54 pm

what's the standard treatment for bacteria blood? i've never heard of it before O_O

MemberMember
(@rawhide)

Posted : 11/21/2012 1:14 pm

Bullshit

MemberMember
(@ghostunit)

Posted : 11/22/2012 11:37 am

No way.. lol.. how does blood have to do with acne? If you have bacteria in your blood, it would be very dangerous. Do you have cysts in other part of the body? She's just an expert on skin care.. not skin, human body.. etc..

MemberMember
(@onlyskindeep)

Posted : 11/22/2012 11:48 am

I too agree cystic acne is blood related. When I used to get cyctic pimples they would gush blood and then turn purple. I always suspected something was wrong with my blood.

MemberMember
(@pickleshmickle)

Posted : 11/23/2012 9:10 pm

She has absolutely no idea what she's talking about

<molecular biologist

MemberMember
(@acollegekid)

Posted : 11/27/2012 12:57 am

There is no such thing as blood bacteria

MemberMember
(@jarrit)

Posted : 11/27/2012 6:48 am

Hmm, I think she is hinging on the right concept.

If you have cysts, there is something wrong internally. It needs to be repaired. Be it insulin resistance, ulcers, or you may not be getting the right type of cholesterol.

Processed foods, sugar, etc. are responsible for damaging your body internally.

MemberMember
(@ohmygod)

Posted : 11/27/2012 8:51 am

You might be right, i have cystic acne and the doctor did say i have abnormal blood work!

MemberMember
(@cutiebear)

Posted : 11/27/2012 5:54 pm

Some say acne is a blood related issue. Cleansing your blood is the way to go. I bought some blood cleansing tablets from Banyan Botanicals and within a day or two, a lot of my underground pimples came to the surface. It's bittersweet but I know it is cleansing my blood, removing all the toxins from within. In that sense, bacteria in the blood could give rise to cystic acne or any other type of acne.

MemberMember
(@jarrit)

Posted : 11/27/2012 9:42 pm

Sugar. Cut it out. All of it :)

MemberMember
(@miichellelynn)

Posted : 11/29/2012 6:44 pm

My esthetician told me that the reason I bleed a lot during my extractions is because I have an "O" blood type, which takes longer to clot. Just thought I'd mention it. :)

MemberMember
(@ghaz)

Posted : 11/30/2012 9:42 am

Hmm, I think she is hinging on the right concept.

If you have cysts, there is something wrong internally. It needs to be repaired. Be it insulin resistance, ulcers, or you may not be getting the right type of cholesterol.

Processed foods, sugar, etc. are responsible for damaging your body internally.

My older step-sis came over and she's an expert in skin care (her skin is FLAWLESS) and she checked out my skin and said it's probably your blood. There's something wrong with it. and the fact that my cystic pimples randomly bleed or white/clear-sih pus comes out may be the whole reason for it. BACTERIA. BLOOD. It makes cosome sort of sense now! Anyways, here's my question:

How can you treat these random bleeds? Will ice help? The regimen decreased the pain of my cystic acne (THANK YOU, DAN), and it helped just a tiny bit but it is my first week...

Any tips will be appriciated! Thank you.

she's right. my son had severe acne. remedy is freshly squeezed oranges and lemons. don't eat and drink anything else . we did this for 4 plus months acne gone. but can take longer, the reason is there are to many fatty cells in your blood this is the only safe way to get rid of them.

MemberMember
(@cutiebear)

Posted : 11/30/2012 9:37 pm

My esthetician told me that the reason I bleed a lot during my extractions is because I have an "O" blood type, which takes longer to clot. Just thought I'd mention it. smile.png

That's interesting I have "O" blood type too... hmmm