Notifications
Clear all

Bp And Eye Irritation

MemberMember
(@dennydude)

Posted : 11/16/2012 12:28 pm

Hi everyone biggrin.png

This is my first post so I hope this is the right place for it

Any way I've been on the regimen for about five weeks and I'm happy to say that I'm starting to see results.

But one thing I've noticed is that when I apply the BP that my eyes sting a bit, I'm careful not to get any in them, but they still sting, nothing unbearable(kinda like I've been cutting onions) but still annoying. I saw some comments that other people had similar problems and I'm just wondering if this is anything I should be worried about and if there is anything I can do to avoid the stinging.

Thanks in advance for any help

DennyDude

MemberMember
(@zoomer)

Posted : 11/17/2012 1:38 am

I had that happen once or twice, usually when I applied BP really close to my eyelids because I had bumps there. I think as long as you don't get too close to your eyes it shouldn't be a problem.

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 11/18/2012 10:19 pm

I get that too and I'm pretty sure its the fumes from the BP. I just close my eyes for a bit while the BP is drying and it seems to sort it out.

MemberMember
(@brittasmiles)

Posted : 11/19/2012 12:57 pm

I have to keep the BP clear away from my eyes because if it gets in that area my eyes freak out. It's so frustrating because my eye area is the only area that can't stand it. I also have to be very careful when putting on moisturizer at night because if it moves into my eye area I wake up crazy puffy. I believe this is due to taking a prescription drug called Celexa because before I started it ProActiv never made my eyes puffy. I've stopped taking Celexa so hopefully I won't have this problem anymore. eusa_think.gif