Notifications
Clear all

I Am At My Wits End. Please Recommened A Cleanser?

MemberMember
(@multigraincheerios)

Posted : 11/14/2012 10:38 pm

Alright. So here goes.

I decided to give Noxzema a try. Bad, bad idea. I broke out horribly. Switched to Cetaphil about a week ago and I've been using that, most of my acne has calmed down, except for today when I woke up, I was COMPLETELY broke out everywhere. I'm suspecting Cetaphil is the culprit. It's the only thing I've changed in my routine.

SO.

ANY suggestions AT ALL? I'm looking for drugstore under $15 at most because I'm broke. I was thinking Purpose or something? Liquid Neutrogena maybe?

Any sort of suggestions are welcome.

I don't have a lot of break outs, but they are a lot for me and my pores are just really clogged.

MemberMember
(@lovegreensmoothies)

Posted : 11/14/2012 11:07 pm

I like acnefree Bp foam cleanser.

MemberMember
(@nfamousjade)

Posted : 11/14/2012 11:36 pm

Try st.ives apricot scrub. I used it everyday and it keeps my pores clean and clear. Im 99.9% clear with that.

MemberMember
(@taylor13)

Posted : 11/18/2012 3:08 am

Try st.ives apricot scrub. I used it everyday and it keeps my pores clean and clear. Im 99.9% clear with that.

i also really like St. Ives apricot scrub. i've been using that daily for about a year now. it's cheap (around $5) and you can get it pretty much anywhere. they have the regular formula, the sensitive skin formula or the acne formula. they are all really good but i prefer the regular formula. it leaves your face soft.

i wouldn't recomend Purpose. it left my face really dry, tight and red.

MemberMember
(@loooook)

Posted : 11/24/2012 2:17 pm

dr bronner's soap... use all natural ingrediants and wash your face. acnes actually little bug poops.