Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Cancer Is A Fungal Infection? Curable By Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda)?

MemberMember
(@daftfrost)

Posted : 11/14/2012 9:34 pm

I have been researching on Dr. Simoncini's work and cancer.

I am only sharing this information, it's up to you to interpret it however you want.

Read the full articles here:

http://www.naturalne...cer_fungus.html

http://somethgblue.h...-Off-Your-Knees

Read the full articles above, I'll post few worth mentioning interesting parts.

Dr. Tullio Simoncini does not say that cancer is caused by yeast; what he is telling the world is that the cancer is a yeast overgrowth. What causes the cancer (or a yeast-filled tumor) is another thing. Simoncini has always insisted that tumors are white because they are fungi. Some have made fun of him,
MemberMember
(@rawhide)

Posted : 11/15/2012 10:20 am

Pseudoscience

MemberMember
(@user174136)

Posted : 11/15/2012 2:13 pm

What has this got to do with acne?

MemberMember
(@daftfrost)

Posted : 11/15/2012 4:23 pm

Acne is related to candida, and most typical western diseases are related to diet.

Fungacides sprayed on fruits, inhibit salvestrols, which help fight fungal infection in our blood stream and keep candida at its bay. There even has been "S510 Food Safety Modernization Act" an attempt to make growing and sharing your own crops illegal.

Pseudoscience

There is a deep connection on why it is not spread to the public easily, but I wont go on that. All these studies on fungus and cancer connection and as well as sodium bicarbonate's alkalizing effect on cancer aren't just something to go "not evident enough"...

Infact, we could pretty much put that label to lot of things that we would think would be well established.

MemberMember
(@user174136)

Posted : 11/15/2012 4:31 pm

Your post still isn't linked anywhere to acne. If you wrote an English paper like that you'd fail you know. No specific link to the specified topic.

MemberMember
(@daftfrost)

Posted : 11/15/2012 5:18 pm

Your post still isn't linked anywhere to acne. If you wrote an English paper like that you'd fail you know. No specific link to the specified topic.

My specific topic was "Cancer and Fungus" I nowhere said acne, but however, you can interpret the candida (fungal) relation ship to your immune system in general with acne. I didn't write them, I simply quoted from the articles.

I did not intend to post this thread on acne. Not every post on this board is on acne, some are generally on just health and studies. I am just revealing the rather interesting studies on cancer, and what they have found it to be, as well as showing a small effect on what our diet can do.

MemberMember
(@sepsi)

Posted : 11/16/2012 3:04 am

Stupidity burning thermonuclear hot...

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2008/08/07/a-fungus-among-us-in-oncology/

MemberMember
(@onefatalgoose)

Posted : 11/16/2012 3:14 am

Many posts in the nutrition section aren't specifically targeted at acne.

Also daftfrost, there's a vid on youtube called 'cancer the forbidden cures'. About two thirds of the way through they discuss Dr. Simoncini's theory. As you can imagine, everyone coming from the school of medicine has worked very hard to discredit him as a person, as well as his work. As with every cancer treatment/practitioner that is not making money for pharmaceutical reps/execs.

One of the doctors that was so against the use of sodium bicarbonate actually got cancer. He then turned to this treatment, given via an IV local to the tumor, and successfully treated it. His advice to other medical practitioners: Broaden your horizons

Stupidity burning thermonuclear hot...

http://scienceblogs....us-in-oncology/

Whether the theory regarding tumors as a fungus is true or not, what sodium bicarbonate is doing when ingested is creating an alkaline environment, which is not conducive to cancer cells/tumors. And when the sodium bicarbonate is able to penetrate the cells, the treatments become even more effective. The sodium bicarbonate alters the ph of the cancer cells (which are acidic in nature) so much so that the cancer cell self destructs. This is the whole idea behind alkaline/raw food diets for the treatment of cancer. There is a treatment that uses maple syrup heated with sodium bicarbonate. Since cancer cells absorb much more sugar than normal cells, the sodium bicarbonate, which becomes bonded to the sugars, is able to enter the cancer cells. Even in hard to treat cancers like bone cancer where there is not much blood flow.

Again, if i can pass on advice from a medical doctor who received sodium bicarbonate treatment and healed himself of cancer:

Broaden your horizons

http://www.regenerativenutrition.com/content.asp?id=490

MemberMember
(@ind1g0)

Posted : 11/16/2012 10:50 am

My opinion: candida, yeast, sugar is bad for any condition. Whether it be acne or cancer, its horrible for the body. Its a toxin.

So now- yes, I believe there is a link between candida and cancer. Generally, I think candida just weakens the immune system which enables cancer to grow in the body. However, I do not believe that tumors ARE yeast i themselves, because as we all know, cancer is a conglomeration of human cells which have mutated.

Take care of yourselves, diet and lifestyle, hormone levels, etc. are key.

MemberMember
(@akl)

Posted : 11/16/2012 11:11 am

Nothing.

Many posts in the nutrition section aren't specifically targeted at acne.

But they should, if not directly, then indirectly. There must be websites where cancer therapies can be discussed, this isn't one of them.

Topic closed. DaftFrost, if you want me to move this to The Lounge, let me know.