Notifications
Clear all

I've Got A Thing About Scars On Guys

MemberMember
(@user174136)

Posted : 11/14/2012 8:29 am

I love 'em! Heh. I'm not really sure why, but I actually find scars quite attractive. Maybe it's part of the whole liking 'em rough and ready thing, but all of my partners have had scars and I find them really rather fetching.

I also don't think scars detract from a girl's appearance, but I'm not a fan of the ladies, so I can't comment much on that.

MemberMember
(@sum1killme)

Posted : 11/14/2012 9:00 pm

Cool so there is hope for us scarfaces of the world, that's nice to hear. This thread is a confidence booster.

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 11/14/2012 9:14 pm

lol that's definitely good to know. I think most guys, myself included, spend so much time obsessing over our scars and how they detract from overall appearance that we never realize that some girls don't mind them.

MemberMember
(@nfamousjade)

Posted : 11/14/2012 11:54 pm

I swear guys think us girls notice every single detail of a their skin. If a guy is cute, he's cute. Regardless of his scars. We like him for him, not his appearance.

MemberMember
(@deletethisshit)

Posted : 11/15/2012 1:24 am

I lost my arms in a fight, so you'll really like me :-)

MemberMember
(@user174136)

Posted : 11/15/2012 5:34 am

I swear guys think us girls notice every single detail of a their skin. If a guy is cute, he's cute. Regardless of his scars. We like him for him, not his appearance.

Definitley :) When I've noticed any imperfections in an ex before (because they've pointed them out to me, mostly) I've loved them, because I've loved the guy they were on.

James - cool2.gif

MemberMember
(@bodie81)

Posted : 11/15/2012 12:35 pm

Fortunately I never really picked or squeezed my spots so although I have some scarring (mainly on my forehead), it is not too bad. It has never really concerned me as I have always been too busy obsessing over acne, spots or any other imperfections. Good to know that it wouldn`t bother other people though!

Flagg, hope you don`t mind but I have just had a look at your photo gallery and hand on heart I can honestly say that I did not spot any scars at all. Your skin looks fine.

MemberMember
(@mjri94)

Posted : 11/15/2012 1:50 pm

I've picked at my skin relentlessly for years and have some scars, I'm glad people can look past them. They don't bother me as much as actual acne though.

MemberMember
(@kairasa)

Posted : 11/15/2012 5:51 pm

My fiance has scars on his face and they are part of the reason he is unique and the man I love. He actually had the most severe acne I've ever seen around here (yes we met here oh...over 5 years ago now), and I swear I never notice them except in a "that is one of the many little items that make him Matt."

So don't worry so much, your imperfections are really assets to the right person. =)

MemberMember
(@ilovemesomevanity)

Posted : 11/15/2012 7:02 pm

to be honest i dont really care haha. like im not gonna go looking for guys who have scars but if they do its really not a big deal

MemberMember
(@adhpn7)

Posted : 11/16/2012 5:01 pm

same here! I think it really adds sex appeal =)

MemberMember
(@lapis-lazuli)

Posted : 11/16/2012 5:05 pm

:)