Notifications
Clear all

Helllllllo

MemberMember
(@lalalalola)

Posted : 11/13/2012 9:40 pm

I came across this site a few weeks ago, and being a late victim of acne, I decided to seek some help since it had been stressing me out so much. Other than that, I didn't really look around or anything until recently. I started to read around the message boards, and it's definitely a relief to realize I'm not alone when it comes to acne and humiliation. Since my last post, I visited my doctor and expressed my concerns; I am now taking antibiotics orally and topically. My face is worse, but I'm hoping that's the medication causing my skin to purge. I guess we'll see what the doctor says once the month is over. My self esteem still pretty much sucks since I personally can't stand my face, but I have made an effort to look past it, and seeing how I'm not the only one going through these problems has definitely helped. Anyway, I'm glad I came across this website, and I plan on using it much more often, so it's nice to meet you all :)

MemberMember
(@potecchi)

Posted : 11/14/2012 12:52 am

Nice to meet you :) Antibiotics worked wonders for me but I had to depend on them for almost a year before I could slowly wean myself off the pills. Hope things will turn out well for you!