Notifications
Clear all

Oxy 10 Maximum Strength (10% Benzoyl Peroxide)

MemberMember
(@istecrew)

Posted : 11/10/2012 4:41 pm

Do I apply it over my entire face (even the places that isn't effected by acne) or just apply on the acne it self? And is it OK for me to use it morning and afternoon?

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 11/10/2012 4:57 pm

BP 10% can be harsh on the skin. I'd only apply it to the affected areas unless you have very oily skin then apply it to those oily areas to prevent breakouts as well.

MemberMember
(@istecrew)

Posted : 11/10/2012 5:04 pm

BP 10% can be harsh on the skin. I'd only apply it to the affected areas unless you have very oily skin then apply it to those oily areas to prevent breakouts as well.

Would it be OK to apply it in the morning and evening just on the affected area only? or should I apply it once day but entire face.

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 11/10/2012 5:07 pm

Would it be OK to apply it in the morning and evening just on the affected area only? or should I apply it once day but entire face.

You can apply it upto 3 times a day, but it may really dry those areas out, so maybe start out with once a day and increase to two times a day after a couple days. If you're going to apply it in the morning then you need to apply a sunscreen to your face too or you'll turn very red.

MemberMember
(@istecrew)

Posted : 11/10/2012 5:08 pm

You can apply it upto 3 times a day, but it may really dry those areas out, so maybe start out with once a day and increase to two times a day after a couple days. If you're going to apply it in the morning then you need to apply a sunscreen to your face too or you'll turn very red.

Thanks for the advice, really appreciated it :))

MemberMember
(@williamrickard)

Posted : 11/11/2012 3:46 pm

Best thing to do is to apply it to your entire face, use lots of the stuff. Make sure you put it on gently, evenly and make sure it sinks into the skin. 10-15 minutes later put moisturiser on, try 2.5% as it's less drying!! Get ready for red and dry skin.