Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bluelight

How did u see ppl with acne when u didn' have it?

i'd only date a girl with pretty moderate acne, but don't worry Lydia you wouldn't like me anyway im pretty much an asshole

idk when i get wasted i've hooked up with some chicks who i'd like to classify as "absolute wolves" so there's really hope for any1

From all your comments, what conclusion I can draw is that when we were acne-free, we didn't really pay attention or notice other people's conditions. Inversely, I'm assuming it would be the same for those out there who are clear and are likely to not notice ours?

Ok I have to be honest here, when I was younger, before I had acne, my older sister had moderate acne. I used to think it was so gross, she was so beautiful, the prettiest girl in here high school, but her skin was so bad. She was really good at covering it up with make-up, so good in fact that u could only notice a couple small zits every now and then. When she was at home though, without make up on, i thought it was so nasty, i never made fun of her, i felt bad, and i wished my skin would never look like that. I remember one day my little cousin asked her if she had the chicken pox, i felt so bad. Still to this day I always notice bad skin right away, I think cause I am so self concious about my skin, but I never make fun of people or think less of them cause of acne.

user posted imageuser posted image

--

I was 5 or so when I saw someone with severe acne and I thought it looked bad that it was all over his face, and then it struck me.

ive had spots since i was about ten and i remember thinking that none of the girls in my school seemed to have any. Now, i scrutinise everyone I meet, checking out their skin, probably because im so envious that i will never ever have nice skin. I even met a girl at uni recently whose acne was pretty bad but somehow it kinda suited her, it didnt look repulsive, just like part of her.

^^^ I know what you're trying to say, but i honestly do think chicks are just as shallow as guys. I mean often they don't say things that make them sound shallow like guys do, but when it comes down to it i think they are just as shallow... From my experiences anyway...

If you don't have acne or severe scarring, whats the point of putting on makeup?

*waits for someone to come up with a non-superficial/shallow answer*

I got acne at 11...the earlies in my class so I never saw anyone with acne

I don't know what's the point in wearing make up..like a consealer...if you don't have acne. I hate wearing make up. I have naturally long and dark eyelashes and I don't even need mascara. I wish I didn't have to use a consealer. It looks so ugly at first. Then it mixes with your own oil and it feels gross to think about it, but at least noone sees your acne. I can't wait till the day when I can walk our of my house without make up on

-- the thing that gets on my nerves is when you tell to someone: I got acne -((

and they reply..

HA! Clearsil and wash your face very often

yeah, right. I wish!

All my ex-girlfriends have been clear skinned and beautiful...

i was paranoid all the time and constantly self aware, i would prefer to have a girlfriend with acne so i know they can relate eusa_pray.gif