Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What Happened To My Skin?

Hey guys! I've never had problems with my skin. I had some spots when i was a teenager but nothing major (I'm 21 now). I had beautiful and totally clear skin until this summer. Within a few weeks I developed bad acne all over my face. It started on my forehead and now it covers my whole face, chest and back. I don't know what the **** happened.. I'm really depressed about this and can't leave the house anymore. Honestly i just want to die since this just seems to get worse and worse everyday.. I was on antibiotics (tetracycline) for 3 months but it didn't do anything for me. I started taking dianette about 3 weeks ago and it has only made my skin worse and i'm really starting to lose hope here?

Does anyone have similar experiences? Has dianette helped you and how long did it take to start working?

Yeah I use to take minocycline then I got allergic to it and then the doctor gave me tetracycline and i was allergic to it and then 10 years later i saw a real dermatologist and she told me that doctor was an idiot because those two drugs are from the same family and if i was allergic to one i am allergic to the other.