Notifications
Clear all

Hi ! I Am An Asian Woman With Acne Scars.

MemberMember
(@soradenver)

Posted : 11/07/2012 1:54 pm

I have been had acne scars since I was 20 years old. You know the feeling ........ living wiht acne scars for a ling time. And now I am over 40. Actually I had CO2 Laser surgery in Denver , Colorado 10 years ago but it didn't help me that much. I searched internet on and off dreaming better skin and finally found new Laser called Mixto . First I tried to find a hospital with mixto Laser in Colorado. But when I met some of the doctors , I found out that they were not experienced with Asian Skin. My wedding is 12/1/12 and I wanted to do something fast with dramatic result. Finally I decided to find a doctor in CA. I serched website where people sharing their real experience with real doctors. A doctor David Rahimi was board-certified for both Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery. He treated many Asian, Hispenic patients . I read an Asian Man's agmazing story . After some more search , I sent my message with my pictures to Dr. David Rahimi. He was so nice to discuss all the details and answered all my questions patiently. I could trust him. He helped me to prepare for surgery. His office staffs were also nice and kind. I scheduled my surgery on 11/1/12 and flew to LA with butterfly in my stomach. When I met him, his big eyes and manners . So Wonderful !! Everythings was great. The surgery took about 2 hours including all preparation. And no pain. I stayed one more day to see Doctor David and got instructions. After I came back from LA , peeling was started and my face was getting better everyday . Now 6 days after my surgery, all swelling are gone and feel much better. I think I'm bothering him too much with too many questions. But He always anwers all my questions and understood my worries. He cares about his patient deeply. And the price was reasonable too. The whole cost (alr ticket to LA , hotel , meals) was less than the price of Colorado Hospital .It was unbelievable. I'm so happy that I found him and have a chance to do Mixto Laser before my big day. And after 3 month he will check with me and do follow up. The follow up is apart of process and it's free. If you want and exciting experiece, check it out. Dr. David Rahimi's hospitalis in 6333 Wilshire Blvd #409. When you see him, you will see that you're in good hands.