Notifications
Clear all

Lip Products

MemberMember
(@sarahsskin27)

Posted : 11/06/2012 6:37 pm

Was just wondering what lip products everyone uses to over come the dryness? Need some good ideas :)

Sarah

MemberMember
(@bobby-stephenson)

Posted : 11/09/2012 11:25 am

Aquaphor

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 11/11/2012 8:06 am

i mainly used blistex the dark blue medicated one, and carmex

howeverrrrr my lips got SO bad i started putting actual polysporin on them LOL

MemberMember
(@taylor13)

Posted : 11/11/2012 9:36 pm

i mainly used blistex the dark blue medicated one, and carmex

howeverrrrr my lips got SO bad i started putting actual polysporin on them LOL

i've been using the dark blue medicated Blistex one too. it's pretty good.

i know a lot of people like aquaphor, but it seems like every time i put aquaphor on my lips, i end up with a new zit somewhere along my lip line, so i try to avoid it. those are really ugly and they freakin HURT.

but honestly, for me personally, the dark blue Nivea "a kiss of moisture" is my absolute favorite. the light blue one with the SPF sucks. it's kinda hard to find the dark blue one, but they do have it at CVS.

JULY_19_2010_MONDAY_NIVEA.JPG

MemberMember
(@sallysa)

Posted : 11/14/2012 3:42 pm

I use carmex in the squeeze tube. I also use Avon chapsticks and Sprout (a natural one that I had to order online. You can find it at Birchbox.com and I really like it)

MemberMember
(@highlight)

Posted : 11/16/2012 8:02 am

Aquaphor and Vaseline absolutely sucked. Chapstick Moisturizer and Burt's Bees are the only two that I thought worked pretty well as long as I didn't drink anything (these kind of lip products that have petrolatum in it cause lips to turn white when on Accutane.)

MemberMember
(@user74659)

Posted : 12/06/2012 3:08 pm

Dr. Dan's Cortibalm. Derm recommended it as did a poster on this forum. I LOVE it. Day 7 and no dry lips yet. Lips are actually better and more hydrated than BEFORE i started accutane!

MemberMember
(@depressedgurl)

Posted : 12/24/2012 4:35 am

but honestly, for me personally, the dark blue Nivea "a kiss of moisture" is my absolute favorite. the light blue one with the SPF sucks. it's kinda hard to find the dark blue one, but they do have it at CVS.

Really? For me the Nivea Med Protection with SPF 15 (this one comes in a white casing so Im not sure if its the same one you're taking about) is the only thing that works! I tried the dark blue Nivea but I still prefer the med protection.

So I guess its just basically trial and error! rolleyes.gif