New To Acne.org - H...

Notifications
Clear all

New To Acne.org - How About Use This System As Normal Skin-Care? Anybody Know?

MemberMember
(@cillasila)

Posted : 11/04/2012 5:52 am

Hi everybody, how are you? I new in Acne.org system, this is my 10 days, my skin extremely dry and pilling off, I use around my whole face non-eyes area. I think I did everything right, but feel so burning and my skin like get sunburn as well. Does anyone know, what will happen, if I stop for a day and use normal skin care only one day. The skin feels like need a break! An other question is that the system is use like cleanser + AHA + Moisture + jojoba oil as normal skin-care without the treatment. Currently, my acne problem is almost only at my forehead area, so really want the other area skin have less pain. I hope everybody could work well with this system, say bye-bye with acne. Good luck for all of us! Thank you very much!

MemberMember
(@swj48)

Posted : 11/05/2012 1:49 am

well first of all, if you only have acne on your forehead, only use the treatment on your forehead! and you should not be using AHA if you have only been on the regimen for 10 days. you are supposed to wait at least 1 month before adding AHA to the mix. i would recommend only apply the treatment to your forehead if that is the only problem area, and simply cleansing and moisturizing the rest of your face. no need to treat skin that does not get acne. stop using the AHA for at least a month if you are currently using it. and make sure to moisturize plenty. good luck.