Notifications
Clear all

Green Concealer To Cancel Redness

MemberMember
(@fairbeauty)

Posted : 11/02/2012 8:34 pm

Does anybody use green concealer to cancel out redness from active acne, scars or just plain old redness? I'm on accutane and have some redness and was wondering if people have tried this and what kind. Thanks :)

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 11/03/2012 8:59 pm

i used to use green concealer over acne then put regular concealer over the green. It kindaaa works in that it helps block the redness but when you put normal concealer over top, it makes the acne look gray and weird..i donno if ur curious give it a shot but its not necessary. Using a really good concealer or foundation works better.

MemberMember
(@mammasay)

Posted : 11/03/2012 9:12 pm

I agree with the above poster. I feel like green concealer makes blemishes look gray when your makeup is finished. I do like green tinted moisturizers/primers. If you're looking for a good concealer, the HD Concealer by Makeup Forever has worked wonders for me, combined with the Makeup Forever HD Foundation and Makeup Forever Duo Mat powder OR Everyday Minerals Multitasking Concealer powder.

MemberMember
(@adhpn7)

Posted : 11/11/2012 8:33 pm

my sister uses green concealer and really likes the phys. formula kind. i'd say use concealer for small areas and green primer if your whole face is red. diamondandheels14 on youtube has a couple of videos on green primer and concealer and she's pretty helpfull =)

MemberMember
(@hopeful479)

Posted : 11/12/2012 1:25 pm

What I like to do is mix the green concealer with the yellow concealer from Physicians Formula and I find it works well to cancel redness without a gray hue.