Notifications
Clear all

Do Cystic Pimples Actually Ever Go Away Without Picking At Them?

MemberMember
(@reyrey)

Posted : 11/02/2012 1:18 am

This has been on my mind for a while now, I don't have acne, however when I breakout, I get those under the skin pimples(cystic) that never seem to go away or come to a head, you can't really see them, unless you look closely or are under bright light, however they make me so self conscious. Right I have clear skin, however I got these 2 cystic pimples a few weeks ago and they're still under my skin on my cheek. I don't pick at them, just because there's no point since there's no white head, and it'll just make them worse, inflamed and red. I've been using tea tree oil, and it seems to help with making them smaller. What's funny is that you can't see the raised bump, it's like an indent on my face and I can feel it if I touch(push) into my cheek. Do any of you have this problem? Do they actually go away without any picking at it? Anything that helps? I don't mind just leaving it there if it's going to go away, however they've been there for about 3 weeks :[ Any help will help!

MemberMember
(@xcharliex)

Posted : 11/03/2012 9:46 am

Some will go within a week some will take months. I do know that the more you touch them the bigger they will become and the longer they will last though.

MemberMember
(@jarrit)

Posted : 11/07/2012 8:04 pm

Cysts will not disappear until you change your diet.

There is inflammation in your body. Cysts are caused by inflammation. Inflammation is caused by... many things.

MemberMember
(@dc-girl-3)

Posted : 11/09/2012 5:40 pm

A girl just messaged me about this activated charcoal and aloe vera paste and she said it took care of a cyst that was so huge she had to go to the ER!

She said it will work on any cyst; just mix the two and leave on for a half hour.

See it here:

MemberMember
(@lia-rae)

Posted : 11/09/2012 5:46 pm

They will go away if you change your diet, like jarritt said...

Go on an anti-inflammatory diet and they will shrink up and go away. Whenever I stray from my diet I get them, and as soon as I eat properly again they shrink and disappear within 2 weeks or so.