Notifications
Clear all

Bought My Zeno Hot Spot At Walmart Today....

MemberMember
(@ana17925)

Posted : 11/01/2012 5:12 pm

Just tried the Zeno Hot Spot for the first time 5 minutes ago. It's super easy to use, but i feel a little skeptical since the metal tip did not get as hot as I expected. I wonder if my device is defective or maybe it just doesn't get as hot as people say it does. My pimple is a decent size with no head and a good amount of redness but not too painful. I will use the device again in 4 hours and then again in 4 hours. So this is my plan to make this pimple better. I'll keep using the device and let you guys know if it works. Let me know if you have any questions.

MemberMember
(@emt813)

Posted : 11/01/2012 5:19 pm

I have always wondered about the Zeno product and am curious to see whether or not it works for you! Are there any potential side effects? I also noticed that you have been getting IPL treatments. How have they helped your acne marks? My dermatologist's office offers IPL and I have considered getting it for the redness on my cheeks and post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation marks, but the esthetician's recommendation was a set of mild chemical peels. I received my first peel two weeks ago and see some results, but I am SO impatient!

MemberMember
(@ana17925)

Posted : 11/01/2012 5:44 pm

I totally feel you. I have so many red and brown spots left on my cheeks. My boyfriend tells me my skin looks good, but i don't believe him. lol. IPLs are so damn expensive. I bought a Tria Laser Hair Removal device which is IPL laser and have been using it on my face. (genius, i kno lol). I have been seeing improvements with that, actually. I use my Tria once a week.

I did chemical peels as well. (I did a peel once a week at home myself. 30% Lactic acid for 2 minutes. Nothing major.) That helped as well. But the results are very gradual and I don't like waiting for 4 days for my skin to peel and not being able to return to my regular skin drying regimen for a few days. Thus, I prefer IPL to peels. I will keep updating my progress with the Zeno product. I read a lot of reviews of Zeno online and most ppl said that it works well but were frustrated that it runs out of uses very quickly and they have to spend $40 on a new device very soon after purchasing their first one. We'll see. I'm pretty sure it can't make my red pimple worse than it already is. :)

As for now, here is something to help with ur impatience. (It helped me when I heard this form a cosmetologist.) Think of it like this: your skin did not become scarred and damaged over nite. It took time. Therefore, it's not going to go back to being beautiful and healthy over night. It will take time.

MemberMember
(@ana17925)

Posted : 11/03/2012 10:55 am

So the pimple that i used the Zeno on was already in the middle stage so using Zeno brought it to the surface within a couple of hours. I was able to pop it easily. I'm going to have to wait till next time i get one of those pimples that is really deep and painful and see if Zeno does anything for that. I'll update my post then.

MemberMember
(@emt813)

Posted : 11/03/2012 12:54 pm

Using the Tria was genius! I'm glad to hear that the Zeno helped bring the spot up quickly, keep me updated on how it works in the future!