Diet And Acne.org P...

Notifications
Clear all

Diet And Acne.org Products

MemberMember
(@mikewill)

Posted : 11/01/2012 2:20 pm

Although some people declare that food and acne have no thread between each other, studies have shown that some subjects have indeed shown some effect towards various foods. I have come across people that put an "it doesn't work" stamp on a product because it didn't work for them. Many have yet to know if their diet is affecting their breakouts. Make a list of your daily intake and check if some foods tend to make you more oily or breakout. In my case, it is milk who triggers the problem, due to the hormonal content in it. Studies have shown that increased sugar intake activates the sebaceous glands, thats why some of us tend to have a frying factory in our faces.

So, if you have been on the Regimen but haven't seen much results, consider taking a trip to your fridge or pantry. You might get a shock.

MemberMember
(@wombat666)

Posted : 11/01/2012 5:12 pm

I've done some major analyzing of what I eat over the past year, and boy have I been pleasantly surprised. I've since eliminated (or significantly limited) dairy, processed sugar, red meat, and caffeine. I eat super-healthy now and even if my acne isn't 100% gone (thanks to some slip-ups and some unfortunate supplement experimentation), it's done a whole lot for my well-being aside from whatever shows up on my face. My next step is to make the switch from white rice (which I get most of my carbs from these days) to brown rice.

MemberMember
(@mikewill)

Posted : 11/03/2012 1:34 pm

@wombat666 I would skip the white rice immediately. White rice is deadly! Use brown rice instead. Sugary foods are very dangerous.

MemberMember
(@relmneiko)

Posted : 11/12/2012 10:37 pm

White rice barely has any sugar in it, you know. It's incredibly minimal and I highly doubt it has much effect. The Okinawan diet is supposed to be one of the healthiest in the world (very long lifespans) and they stuff their faces with white rice every day.