Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rjavi10

Is Dan's Aha+ Non-Comedogenic?

I just ordered some of the stuff but now Im having second thoughts because nowhere on the product description does it say oil-free or non-comedogenic. Plus I've been reading alot of reviews and apparently it breaks quite a few people out. I don't know if I should try it I'm already 90% clear and would hate for this product to take me back to square one

Try it. I started using it when I was about 80% clear (and hovering around that % for a few weeks) and it took me all the way to 100% clear. Whether it was a coincidence or not, I did break out a tiny bit in the first week I started using it, but from there I cleared right up.

In my opinion, the trick is to build up your tolerance. Only put a small amount of AHA+ on in the first evening mixed in with your moisturiser and apply every 3 days, and then slowly increase the amount of AHA+ and reduce the amount of moisturiser. Once you're wearing 100% AHA+ you can then work out if you need to increase the number of days you apply it.

Good luck!