Notifications
Clear all

What Is The Difference With Raw African Black Soap And Just Black Soap ( What Is Best ) ?

MemberMember
(@dcrangersfootballclub)

Posted : 10/31/2012 5:20 pm

Whats would you recommend and what is the difference ?

MemberMember
(@murph89)

Posted : 10/31/2012 5:24 pm

raw african black soap is the best you can get. Its 3 ingredients. cocoa pod ashes, plantain skins ashes, and palm oil. There are so many variations of ABS, like some that have added ingredients like shea butter, vitamin e, aloe, rosehip oil, etc. I have used both, and I find that the raw african black soap with nothing added is great. But beware: ITS VERY DRYING!

MemberMember
(@dcrangersfootballclub)

Posted : 10/31/2012 5:30 pm

raw african black soap is the best you can get. Its 3 ingredients. cocoa pod ashes, plantain skins ashes, and palm oil. There are so many variations of ABS, like some that have added ingredients like shea butter, vitamin e, aloe, rosehip oil, etc. I have used both, and I find that the raw african black soap with nothing added is great. But beware: ITS VERY DRYING!

Ok, i tried just regular african soap and it burned my skin was wondering if the raw would be any different.

MemberMember
(@murph89)

Posted : 10/31/2012 5:33 pm

Ok, i tried just regular african soap and it burned my skin was wondering if the raw would be any different.

What do you mean by "regular". What are the ingredients?

MemberMember
(@dcrangersfootballclub)

Posted : 10/31/2012 5:39 pm

What do you mean by "regular". What are the ingredients?

50 percent Pure Shea Butter, Coconut Oil & Cocoa Ash apparently. sorry about large text

MemberMember
(@murph89)

Posted : 10/31/2012 5:46 pm

If that burned your skin, raw african will too.