Notifications
Clear all

Cellphones And Acne

MemberMember
(@hunyeo)

Posted : 10/31/2012 2:36 am

I receive calls on my right ear. Somehow my acny on the right side of the face is worse than the other side. Could the cellphone be part of it?

Should i sanitize my phone? Like dunk it in alcohol?

Or a new phone??? Hehehe. I wish

MemberMember
(@dejaclairevoyant)

Posted : 10/31/2012 5:07 am

It certainly isn't part of it for me. I haven't had a cell phone in a long time. Like years.

Or rather, I have one for emergencies that I never used. I can't even remember the last time I called someone or someone called me.

MemberMember
(@crab76)

Posted : 10/31/2012 8:10 am

YES.... cell phones are COVERED in Bacteria.

There are antibacterial Wipes or Spray you can buy that are specifically made for electronics.

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 10/31/2012 8:15 am

Yeah definitely wipe down your phone, I used windex on mine lol. People are always using their phones, and on average people can touch their face upto 16 times an hour, so imagine the bacteria being swapped back and forth to your face, let alone if it's touching your cheek while you're talking on it.

MemberMember
(@mouseears)

Posted : 10/31/2012 8:21 am

Oh yeah. If you have a smartphone with a big touch screen, imagine how often you touch that phone. When you put the phone in your pocket, the bacteria have a warm place to grow. When you hold it up to your face, you're transferring all that oil and bacteria to your face.

I wipe my phone down a couple times a day. If your phone has a glass screen, then you're safe with Windex. If you're not sure, it's best to use a cleaning agent that's specifically for electronics. (I destroyed a screen once and learned the hard way that some cleaners are too harsh for some devices.)

MemberMember
(@hunyeo)

Posted : 10/31/2012 9:15 am

Thanks! Ill definitely clean it up with something. I thought just wiping it my shirt does the job. Hehe

MemberMember
(@o-havoc-o)

Posted : 10/31/2012 10:17 am

I receive calls on my right ear. Somehow my acny on the right side of the face is worse than the other side. Could the cellphone be part of it?

Should i sanitize my phone? Like dunk it in alcohol?

Or a new phone??? Hehehe. I wish

If you believe this to be the case use an handsfree kit. Problem solved,

MemberMember
(@hunyeo)

Posted : 10/31/2012 7:20 pm

Its costly. Heheh.. My phone was just a gift. So cant realy buy a handsfree. Been using loudspeaker if im d only one in the room

MemberMember
(@o-havoc-o)

Posted : 11/01/2012 10:04 am

Its costly. Heheh.. My phone was just a gift. So cant realy buy a handsfree. Been using loudspeaker if im d only one in the room

Xmas present :D

MemberMember
(@hunyeo)

Posted : 11/01/2012 10:21 am

Ohh.. Try to say it put loud. Hopefully someone will hear it.. Heehehe have i tried having a pimple in your ear? I got that recently, and was that annoying

MemberMember
(@o-havoc-o)

Posted : 11/01/2012 10:48 am

Ohh.. Try to say it put loud. Hopefully someone will hear it.. Heehehe have i tried having a pimple in your ear? I got that recently, and was that annoying

Yeah use to happen a lot, even had a few up my nose at one stage, they REALLY HURT!

MemberMember
(@hunyeo)

Posted : 11/01/2012 7:20 pm

Yeah use to happen a lot, even had a few up my nose at one stage, they REALLY HURT!

Did u put bp in ur ear? Or just let it be?

MemberMember
(@o-havoc-o)

Posted : 11/02/2012 6:32 am

Just left it. They never come up that often