Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alexatmentorn

Any Other Members Here From The Uk?

Hello everyone,

I’m a documentary maker in London, UK making a short film for the BBC about acne. It’s for BBC Learning so aims to be a positive, informative film to give hope and advice for young people who may be having skin problems. A radio 1 DJ hosts the programme.

We are missing one piece of the puzzle for our film - a young British female, 21 or under, who is suffering from or has suffered with acne. Ideally they’d have decided not to go down the Roaccutane route and have had success from NHS prescription antibiotics. We’d like to film with them on two separate occasions over the coming 3 weeks. The filming would be a mixture of interview and observation, introducing them and finding out a little about their experiences.

Their expenses would be fully covered.

If this sounds like you or someone you know then please get in touch with me and I’ll send you some more details. Despite being nearly 30 myself I’ve just finished a course of antibiotics for my skin so rest assured that you will be treated with sympathy and respect!

Thanks so much, I look forward to hearing from you, Alex