Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This writer draws from Weston Price's work to look at tooth decay. The factor X from Weston Price's study was the vitamins found in foods like grass fed butter and fermented cod liver oil (specifically A, D, K). He also says sugar aggravates problems.

(Side note: pay close attention to the modern dental theory of "killing bacteria" to prevent decay. Sound familiar?)

I've been a long time lurker and there's a lot of talk on here about success on the paleo diet but also a lot of detractors. Why is that?

I can easily see where someone might go paleo and eat a lot of fats from nuts, fish oil supps, maybe coconut oil/olive oil and meat but never get ample quantities of the highest sources of fat soluable vitamins. They see little improvement and give it up. Hardcore paleo diets are probably sufficient in these vitamins but is quite challenging to stick to.

I personally have had varying success with paleo and it might have to do with these deficiencies. I have not yet experimented but in the meantime, I thought I'd share my theory sooner to see if anyone would care to help corraborate it.