Oil Control Film, O...

Notifications
Clear all

Oil Control Film, Okay To Use?

MemberMember
(@hunyeo)

Posted : 10/28/2012 11:46 pm

Someone told me that it can burn your skin because of the alcohol content.the paper is much safer to use than the blue sheet ones... Is it true?

And because your skin is so dry after using the oil control sheet your skin will produce more oil than it originally is.

The paper ones doesnt over absorb the oil in your skin and hence much better.. Its much cheaper too.

post-187689-0-57151100-1351485981.jpg

post-187689-0-76819400-1351485991.jpg

post-187689-0-57151100-1351485981.jpg

post-187689-0-76819400-1351485991.jpg

MemberMember
(@ohhhhhhnooooooo)

Posted : 10/30/2012 5:43 pm

I use these all the time and I love them! The Clean and Clear are really good. They're great to use in the middle of the day when your skin gets really oily and really convenient. Try not to use it more than one time a day because it can make your face really dry. Since it makes my face really dry, I try to just blot it on my face at spots where it's really oily like my forehead and nose, kind of like a touch up. The only bad thing about these are that they are pricey, 5 dollars or so for a pack of 50 = 10 cents each film.

MemberMember
(@hunyeo)

Posted : 10/31/2012 3:52 am

I use these all the time and I love them! The Clean and Clear are really good. They're great to use in the middle of the day when your skin gets really oily and really convenient. Try not to use it more than one time a day because it can make your face really dry. Since it makes my face really dry, I try to just blot it on my face at spots where it's really oily like my forehead and nose, kind of like a touch up. The only bad thing about these are that they are pricey, 5 dollars or so for a pack of 50 = 10 cents each film.

Did it lessen your acne? Or was it just to contol the oil?

Im afraid that it will aggrevate my skin or something

MemberMember
(@ohhhhhhnooooooo)

Posted : 11/02/2012 4:52 am

Did it lessen your acne? Or was it just to contol the oil?

Im afraid that it will aggrevate my skin or something

I think it depends on skin type, I knew someone who used it all the time and they had no problems with it but when I would use it, I would sometimes get red. Due to this, I only use it as a "spot treatment" type of thing (like a touch up), I blot the oil on the part of my face where it gets the most oily like my nose and forehead.