Notifications
Clear all

Tiny Little Bumps On Hands And Upper Legs?

MemberMember
(@ksg1996)

Posted : 10/28/2012 3:50 pm

Hey guys. I've been taking Claravis 30mg every other day for around 3 months and 25 days, and I'm seeing improvement on my face in general. My chest only has red scars due to Accutane causing that redness and my face basically has a few actual pimples left and it's just mostly red and a little scarred.

The last week I've noticed my hands getting these small, red little bumps on them. They don't really itch and aren't really noticeable, but I've been wondering what could be causing them. I have them both on my top left and top right hand, below the thumb area. The bumps are like in this picture, only not as red and they're smaller

[Removed]

I don't know if it could be an allergic reaction or something, but it didn't happen within the first and second month of Accutane, and normally allergic reactions occur around a week of taking the pill. What could it be? I appreciate the help.

MemberMember
(@bobby-stephenson)

Posted : 10/28/2012 4:00 pm

Yikes, that looks bad. I'm getting random pimples on my arm but nothing like that. On my first month I had a small rash on my leg that went away quickly.

MemberMember
(@clambak3)

Posted : 10/28/2012 5:05 pm

That is a little strange but sounds and looks like a definite allergic reaction to me. I just got the exact same thing from eating pizza and drinking beer last night (I have Celiac). Better stay away. :\