Notifications
Clear all

Small Whiteheads

MemberMember
(@zkay)

Posted : 10/28/2012 8:53 am

Hi,

I keep getting small whitheads on my forehead and cheeks and am not too sure what may be causing them. Could it be my diet?

Does anyone have an idea?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Zkay.

MemberMember
(@w3iw3i)

Posted : 10/28/2012 9:43 am

Hi Zkay,

There are dozens of possible breakout triggers but I think changing your diet is worth trying.

I'd suggest skipping wheat (gluten), soy and/or dairy for at least two weeks. If your condition improves you can try incorporating one of the 3 back into your diet to see if it makes you break out again.

Earlier this year I had a series of breakouts (or rather one continuous breakout for a period of 3 weeks); I was guaranteed to get 5-10 new pustules every single day. Changing my diet reduced my acne by ~80%.

MemberMember
(@hrtnsoul)

Posted : 10/30/2012 2:09 am

Sounds like Milia. Sml white heads that's on forehead sometimes under eyes. Exfoliation is best to help clear them up as they cannot be extracted. But beware, don't exfoliate under eyes that's the thinest part of our face. Premature aging is sure to follow. There are some peels

you can safely use under the eyes that will exfoliate and provide no down time (find a clinician who specializes in PCA peels) these can be repeated every 3-4 weeks. I'm certified to use these and they are one of the safest out there. PCA (physicians care alliance) have been

around 20+ years with success, these peels are great for all skin Types including Acneic skin. A pumpkin peel is Also great. Best one for non esthetician use is by NCI Skin. You can buy online. It smells just like pumpkin pie but has a kick. Trust me you will feel it. But you wash it off

after 3 mins. Then watch your skin heal and glow. Pumpkin has so many nutrients it actually

heals skin. If you get occasional pimples make a paste with a few crushed (non coated) Asprin. apply and wash off after 15 mins. Aspirin has

natural salicylic to dry and heal the spot. one of the best products for healing and rejuvenation is Honey. The only food source in the world that never spoils. Natural anti bacterial. If you have any skin type invest in a cream with royal jelly, propolis and pollen in it. Use at bedtime, a little

goes a long way. Your skin will be renewed beyond words. Hyaluronic acid is a great humectant and draws moisture to your skin. Our bodies make it naturally but as we age it declines. Found in the skins matrix and fibers for moist and in joints to lubricate. Buy online. A

Good one for the price is found thru Timeless skin care. Good luck to all of you battling the skin maladies we all suffer one time or another.

MemberMember
(@zkay)

Posted : 11/01/2012 6:51 am

Hi, apologies for the late response.

Thank you for all the advice. I have cut out dairy, gluten and soy for sometime now just thought maybe it was something else. I am just getting these small whiteheads just under the hairline now.