2.5 Weeks On The Re...

Notifications
Clear all

2.5 Weeks On The Regimen And I'm More Broken Out Than Ever

MemberMember
(@alaina27)

Posted : 10/27/2012 9:09 pm

I've been on the Regimen for almost about 2 and a half weeks and my skin is going crazy. I've developed cysts in various spots on my face and my skin is dry and red. Is a big breakout normal? Will it get better? Please help!

MemberMember
(@egphe326)

Posted : 10/27/2012 10:55 pm

Try using more moisturizer. The mistake that I was making is only using one pump of moisturizer so my skin was really dry, I'm now adding oil to my moisturizer. Also make sure when you are washing your face don't rub your face to hard be gentle with it and do NOT touch your face through out the day. Also remember everyone's skin is different what works for me might not work for you.

Alaina27 liked
MemberMember
(@ind1g0)

Posted : 11/09/2012 12:41 am

This is normal. It gets worse before it gets better and for me the process was 1-2 months wih really bad skin, worse than I started off with. For this reason I quit the regimen multiple times but after reading lots of reviews about how to just stick with it I took the plunge and after the two month mark my acne really started improving until the point I was completely clear. However: I quit again after using it for 3-4 years because in truth- it's not good for your skin in the long run. I opt for more natural external remedies and also internal remedies because I'm all about finding the cure- not covering up the problem with a bandaid ;). Best of luck!!

MemberMember
(@anil-gurung)

Posted : 11/09/2012 3:39 am

my skin gets very much shiny when i use 1 pump of moisturizer with 5 drops of jojoba oil.....should i do less use of moisturizer or should i use 2 pump of moisturizer....