Notifications
Clear all

Acne Red Marks

MemberMember
(@freshdaisyy)

Posted : 10/27/2012 7:05 am

So thank god I managed to control my acne , but what I was left with is little red flat non-inflammatory under the skin marks , they don't hurt or anything i feel like they're dead but they just there on my face , the weird thing is that i didn't have anything before them in their place i mean it's not the result of anything , they just popped there ! what are these things called ? how can i get rid of these stuff fast at home ? and and how long will it take ? oh and i forgot to say that some of them has a little black point in the middle of them .

PLEASE SEE THE PICTURE SO YOU CAN KNOW WHAT i'M TALKING ABOUT !

post-187627-0-93947600-1351339506_thumb.

post-187627-0-93947600-1351339506_thumb.

MemberMember
(@andrewbleah)

Posted : 10/27/2012 1:34 pm

With red marks left from acne , I think the word "fast" is out of discution, but usualy when people worry about their red marks is when the red marks are persistent and on large areas, your are very mild, they always fade on their own witin a cople of months, if you want to speed the procces the best way is Retin-a/Differin with AHA/BHA , if you don't want to use chimicals, but still want to speed up the procces : AVC,Manuka honey or just honey , lemon juice,Bio/Emu/Jojoba oil.

MemberMember
(@jinx342)

Posted : 11/01/2012 12:28 pm

Agree with andrewbleah in that AHA's, BHA's and other acids (lactic) will help the "fastest". I've had three mild chemical peels over the course of six weeks and my red spots from very recent breakouts are nearly gone. The spots on my neck ...not so much, but I am very happy with the results on my face. I've not tried the other methods mentioned, but can recommend a series of peels designed for your skin type and performed by a trained esthetician at your dr.s office. Often you can find "specials" like BOGO peels...that's how I purchased mine and it was much more affordable...as long as the place you are buying from is dermatology related and has qualified staff...would be my only caveat.