Notifications
Clear all

Help Needed Asap

MemberMember
(@twinsfan57)

Posted : 10/25/2012 5:12 pm

I need some quick help guys. I have a long distance girlfriend and I haven't seen her in over 2 months. Last time she saw me, my skin was pretty clear, not perfect though. She didn't seem to care then. Now, i started breaking out in new spots and my hyperpigmentation looks really bad. I'm really nervous. Do you guys have any advice on what to think or how to remind myself she doesn't care? Please respond asap

MemberMember
(@poi6)

Posted : 10/25/2012 5:49 pm

Fun fact. Most attraction is based on attitude and confidence......just be comfortable. Think to yourself "I'm just fucking awesome". Because its true.

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 10/25/2012 6:05 pm

Yeah just be confident and be the person that she knows/is attracted to...which basically means just be yourself. Don't show any sign that your skin is bothering you, and other people won't even notice.

And if you want an extra confidence boost, don't be afraid to use a little BB cream or something to even out your skin tone.

MemberMember
(@twinsfan57)

Posted : 10/25/2012 7:20 pm

Fun fact. Most attraction is based on attitude and confidence......just be comfortable. Think to yourself "I'm just fucking awesome". Because its true.

Yeah just be confident and be the person that she knows/is attracted to...which basically means just be yourself. Don't show any sign that your skin is bothering you, and other people won't even notice.

And if you want an extra confidence boost, don't be afraid to use a little BB cream or something to even out your skin tone.

hey guys, thanks. haha I like that "i'm fucking awesome" thing. I'll remember that

MemberMember
(@nfamousjade)

Posted : 10/25/2012 9:02 pm

Yeah coming from a girls perspective, she wont care. She's with you for you not just your skin. Good luck!

MemberMember
(@o-havoc-o)

Posted : 10/26/2012 4:14 am

I need some quick help guys. I have a long distance girlfriend and I haven't seen her in over 2 months. Last time she saw me, my skin was pretty clear, not perfect though. She didn't seem to care then. Now, i started breaking out in new spots and my hyperpigmentation looks really bad. I'm really nervous. Do you guys have any advice on what to think or how to remind myself she doesn't care? Please respond asap

Just be yourself dude.

If your g/f loves you then it won't matter, she will just want to be in your company.

Just relax and enjoy the time together. You aint seen each other in 2months, don't waste anytime worrying about your skin. Life is too short.