Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
paperbag

No More Canadian Pharmacies

I was going to propose to my dermatologist that I wanted to buy my Claravis from an online Canadian pharmacy approved by the Canadian International Pharmacy Association.

http://www.cipa.com/about/#about-member-list-section

They have a list of approved, licensed, online Canadian pharmacies, that all require a doctor's prescription.

Accutane costs about 50% less from an online Canadian pharmacy compared to a US pharmacy. At least...it did....

A member of this forum helped me find a specific website that he used to order Accutane for his entire course.

As of last month, that website was still offering Accutane.

As of 2 days ago, I could not find Accutane on their website. I even called the online pharmacy that I was recommended to by another forum user, and the customer service rep said they stopped carrying it Tuesday.

I then checked every single online Canadian pharmacy that has been approved by the Canadian International Pharmacy Association.

Not one carries Accutane anymore.

Has anyone else noticed this? Is there anyone here who was using a Candian online pharmacy, who can no longer get Accutane?

My dose went up to 80mg a day. That costs me $500 a month...just for the medication. $100 doctor visit. $120 lab tests.

$720/month for one medication.

:-(