Notifications
Clear all

What's This Trying To Tell Me?

MemberMember
(@fsas)

Posted : 10/25/2012 5:41 am

Guys my forehead. I'd consider my acne incredibly tolerable at this point in time if it wasnt for this forehead of mine! honest to god hundreds of bumps. Every pore either a black head, bump or clogged pore. The bumps sometimes get inflamed to 1cm across. turn into just painful lumps that go down within the hour if left or a small pimple, being gross

My forehead acne comes and gos. I know people tell me thats impossible and that it takes 2 weeks for a pimple to form however I'm just stating what I observe. 6 hours ago my temples were non-inflamed, no bumps, no pimples no clogged pores.

It's now 10pm and I have about 6 bumps on either side/clogged pores. I have larger pimples that got worse and consistently being gross and bumps are in mass. An hour ago things exploded. Right now things are calming down. After sleep things are always much better.

I haven't even done anything the past hours expect drink water. Except, I did take a liver supplement which had me wondering again if my forehead bumps are connected to my liver.

However that doesn't really explain why my forehead is THE most unpredictable thing on earth, there is no consistency. Also I don't understand why the liver supplement would break me out even more and aggravate things rather than do good :/ surely this is just the typical 'gets worse before it gets better' maybe?

Even so, how can my liver be 'that' damaged to produce this acne..yet 'healthy' enough to come up perfect on all tests? Surely if my damaged face is a result of my liver the tests would have something to say about that?

lost.

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 10/25/2012 1:29 pm

Are you sure they aren't hives or something. Hives can appear and become ginormous and inflamed and then go away in a few hours.

MemberMember
(@fsas)

Posted : 10/25/2012 5:59 pm

Are you sure they aren't hives or something. Hives can appear and become ginormous and inflamed and then go away in a few hours.

I don't think these are hives..or I've have hives non-stop for 2-3 years :/ these are definitely bumps that amount to pimples..if I was daring enough I can 'pop' them and there will be 'stuff' inside them, they dont itch and are never red. It just seems like their inflammation comes n gos but I'm just not sure what that is. it's not diet. I went on a weeks fast the other month and they were still all over the place and I know they still get worse around my period thats why I always thought they were also hormonal but this is just ridiculous -_- I'm hoping my other acne is hormonal and this is something else that I can help ,like my liver, but even so as mentioned yesterday I honestly cant note any other 'triggers' except for that liver supplement but why that would do more damage than good is beyond me

thanks though for your help alternativista i always appreciate it

MemberMember
(@kaleidoscope)

Posted : 10/28/2012 5:36 pm

Guys my forehead. I'd consider my acne incredibly tolerable at this point in time if it wasnt for this forehead of mine! honest to god hundreds of bumps. Every pore either a black head, bump or clogged pore. The bumps sometimes get inflamed to 1cm across. turn into just painful lumps that go down within the hour if left or a small pimple, being gross

My forehead acne comes and gos. I know people tell me thats impossible and that it takes 2 weeks for a pimple to form however I'm just stating what I observe. 6 hours ago my temples were non-inflamed, no bumps, no pimples no clogged pores.

It's now 10pm and I have about 6 bumps on either side/clogged pores. I have larger pimples that got worse and consistently being gross and bumps are in mass. An hour ago things exploded. Right now things are calming down. After sleep things are always much better.

I haven't even done anything the past hours expect drink water. Except, I did take a liver supplement which had me wondering again if my forehead bumps are connected to my liver.

However that doesn't really explain why my forehead is THE most unpredictable thing on earth, there is no consistency. Also I don't understand why the liver supplement would break me out even more and aggravate things rather than do good :/ surely this is just the typical 'gets worse before it gets better' maybe?

Even so, how can my liver be 'that' damaged to produce this acne..yet 'healthy' enough to come up perfect on all tests? Surely if my damaged face is a result of my liver the tests would have something to say about that?

lost.

I am prone to getting 'bumps' like this on my forehead, that can come and go within a few hours. In my case, they are caused by heavy metal (mercury) toxicity. I don't really have time to explain how I know that this is what causes them. I can mostly avoid getting them now because I know what triggers them.

Do you have silver (mercury) fillings in your teeth? Did your mother have them when she was pregnant with you? Were you vaccinated as a child? Have you had allergy shots? These are all possible sources of mercury toxicity.

What was in the liver supplement you took?