Notifications
Clear all

Males Should Avoid Phytoestrogen Foods

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 10/25/2012 2:32 am

In my opinion, males should do anything/everything to avoid such foods (particullary high in phytoestrogens)

Here is a list of highest foods in phytoestrogens:

www.totalityofbeing.com/FramelessPages/Articles/estrogeninfoods.html'

MemberMember
(@o-havoc-o)

Posted : 10/25/2012 3:08 am

What is your reasoning behind this?

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 10/25/2012 6:48 pm

My reasoning comes from experience in that phytoestrogen foods have caused ME breakouts (much worse than anything i ever get)

MemberMember
(@sdr-wellnesscoach)

Posted : 10/25/2012 7:15 pm

The only thing that causes me breakouts is Wheat. Infact, Wheat, Barley, and Rye caused almost all my health problems to date.

MemberMember
(@crashoran)

Posted : 10/25/2012 11:40 pm

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php/topic/321994-everything-was-perfect-until-flax-seeds/

This. Worst breakout in the last 3-4 years.

MemberMember
(@o-havoc-o)

Posted : 10/26/2012 3:32 am

My reasoning comes from experience in that phytoestrogen foods have caused ME breakouts (much worse than anything i ever get)

This doesn't mean it is the same for all males.

MemberMember
(@dejaclairevoyant)

Posted : 10/26/2012 6:16 am

It could be the estrogens, but keep in mind that some of these things are common food allergies as well.

MemberMember
(@alexisc)

Posted : 10/26/2012 2:34 pm

Interesting.. because for the past few days I have been consuming a large amount of flax seeds and my skin is looking better than usual. Do you think females with hormonal imbalance like low estrogen could benefit from phytoestrogenic foods?

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 10/27/2012 3:28 am

It is quite comical how only a few people (the same few people i must say) respond to these threads in the nutrition/diet section

MemberMember
(@dejaclairevoyant)

Posted : 10/27/2012 11:30 am

Why is it comical? smile.png We're on a mission!

It probably seems like I have no life because I'm on here all day, lol. That may be a little comical. But actually I just work from home and like to browse forums during my breaks.

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 10/29/2012 9:43 am

Interesting.. because for the past few days I have been consuming a large amount of flax seeds and my skin is looking better than usual. Do you think females with hormonal imbalance like low estrogen could benefit from phytoestrogenic foods?

Yes. They can.