Notifications
Clear all

Reccuring Inflamed Pastules That Keep Happening

MemberMember
(@sylosis16)

Posted : 10/24/2012 10:19 pm

Ok so I've been on the regimen for more than a year now and follow it to a letter. It worked great at getting my acne under control from where it was in the beginning but inflammed acne still comes and goes which is extremely frustrating since they tend to leave damn scarrs before they go away.

I've followed a super strict diet for a few months now that only consists of vegetables, fruits, sweet potatoes, lentils, and lean organic meats. I eat tons of raw broccoli everyday for the past week now which helped alot but these suckers still won't leave my face. So what the heck is going on why does this keep happening? I'm at a loss right now... right before $#%^ing halloween this had to happen.

the white stuff is bp that I just applied before taking the photos and the lighting makes the pastules look not nearly as bad as they are in person. They are very sensitive to touch and become swollen after I try to shave which is annoying.

MemberMember
(@billjobs)

Posted : 10/25/2012 7:06 am

Ok so I've been on the regimen for more than a year now and follow it to a letter. It worked great at getting my acne under control from where it was in the beginning but inflammed acne still comes and goes which is extremely frustrating since they tend to leave damn scarrs before they go away.

I've followed a super strict diet for a few months now that only consists of vegetables, fruits, sweet potatoes, lentils, and lean organic meats. I eat tons of raw broccoli everyday for the past week now which helped alot but these suckers still won't leave my face. So what the heck is going on why does this keep happening? I'm at a loss right now... right before $#%^ing halloween this had to happen.

the white stuff is bp that I just applied before taking the photos and the lighting makes the pastules look not nearly as bad as they are in person. They are very sensitive to touch and become swollen after I try to shave which is annoying.

1) the diet you went on is a bit flawed.. Fruit contains lots of sugar - natural sugar but still (sugar is sugar). This raises insulin levels and you might as well have been eating cake or sugar from the box. Root vegetables (carrots, yams, potatoes, etc.) are full of starch (which transform into large chains of glucose strands, which is similar to eating refined bread or cake mix. Stay away from these if you're on a strict diet.

2) I have what you have and I think it's candida related. I've been taking garlic, coconut oil and oregano oil (as well as changing my diet appropriately) and the number of these inflamed buggers have significantly reduced. The candida diet is VERY difficult.. NOTHING with sugar and almost nothing with carbs.. no mold (peanuts, coffee, mushrooms, etc.).. no vinegars, no alcohol, no dairy except for kefir (for proboitics), etc.. This might help you but I'm warning you the diet is difficult. You are limited to meat, eggs,non-starchy vegetables and water.

The other thing it could be is hormonal, in which case it doesn't really matter what you eat... you have to stop masturbating and having sex.. limit it to once a week or once every two weeks if possible. I've heard this helps many people who suffer from this condition. Other options are primerose oil and/or saw palmetto (to balance hormone levels).

MemberMember
(@sylosis16)

Posted : 10/25/2012 6:02 pm

Thanks for the tips. Is there any source of carbs that I can still eat while on this candida diet? I need carbs because I lift weights and do bodybuilding so not eating carbs would be disastrous for that. Quinoa has carbs, would that be ok? what about brown rice? thanks.

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 10/25/2012 6:41 pm

dont worry about it. These are very MILDLY inflamed acne

MemberMember
(@billjobs)

Posted : 10/26/2012 10:15 am

Thanks for the tips. Is there any source of carbs that I can still eat while on this candida diet? I need carbs because I lift weights and do bodybuilding so not eating carbs would be disastrous for that. Quinoa has carbs, would that be ok? what about brown rice? thanks.

I, too, am trying to bulk via bodybuilding.. while maintaining a candida diet, it's hard but still possible..

The carbs I eat are mainly Amaranth, buckwheat, steel cut oats and Quinoa. They also happen to be extremely healthy grains (much healthier than wheat, rice, rye, barley and corn).

Brown or Wild rice in small portions are also safe to have on the candida diet, they contain no gluten and if you have the rice in small portions your insulin level will not spike.