Notifications
Clear all

In The Future..

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 10/24/2012 9:57 pm

what if acne was a thing if the pass, and completely erased from humans in the near future. that would be awesome, i think they could have done it by now, but people don't do much research into it & not to mention the profit companies are making from treatment so they have a fanatical intensive to either suppress or hide a cure for acne.

MemberMember
(@lightersup)

Posted : 10/25/2012 1:30 am

You'd be surprised by the laundry list of illnesses and toxins deliberately unleashed upon populations.. All of us included

MemberMember
(@poi6)

Posted : 10/25/2012 6:17 am

Lightersup is right.

We need to get things like acne........ otherwise thats a multi billion dollar industry down the drain.

MemberMember
(@omarcomin)

Posted : 10/25/2012 9:42 am

i don't think enough research is being done but i don't think any cure is being withheld either. All current acne aids like clearsil, proactive etc are just a joke and accutane seems to be quiet misunderstood and people who haven't really done the research just hear about the negative side of it. If an acne cure was found then it would make millions, maybe even billions. Just think of the teenage market and then the beauty market alongside things like lipstick and make up, and of course for all us acne sufferers but like you say there just doesn't seem to be much research going into it as it's generally considered one of them things 'you just grow out of' rolleyes.gif

MemberMember
(@tuffluck)

Posted : 10/25/2012 1:36 pm

Just imagine if there was a simple cure for acne. If that were the case, as posters above have indicated, a billion dollar industry down the drain. Dermatology down the drain. The same concept applies to many illnesses.

I know for a fact this concept applies to cancer. There is some really good cancer treatments out there far more safe and effective than chemotherapy but guess what, the government doesn't fund it at all b/c its patented by one specific doctor. Its really sad if you ask me.

Welcome to our world.

Oh, and not only does the government not fund it, the FDA has fought against it for YEARS. If you have netflix or I think its on youtube as well check out buryzinksi. One hell of a documentary.

MemberMember
(@lightersup)

Posted : 10/26/2012 10:16 am

I've read studies about how AIDS began as a manmade illness to destroy certain populations in Africa and homosexual/minority populations elsewhere. Apparently it was introduced through certain vaccinations and then left to spread. There is a cure but it will only be revealed once enough people have died.

I've also read about cancers and other illnesses brought upon people to help reduce the world population, which is a longterm goal for sustainability. What surprised me was the idea that some medications actually do more harm than good, and keep people in perpetual trauma.

So you never really know? Maybe acne-causing toxins are in the drinking water? Lol.

MemberMember
(@tuffluck)

Posted : 10/26/2012 10:54 am

Ive heard about the AIDS thing too and it wouldn't surprise me.

MemberMember
(@ilovemesomevanity)

Posted : 10/26/2012 11:02 pm

i think researchers should dedicate more to fatal illnesses.... i mean dont get me wrong, yeah acne sucks ass but theres a ton of worse conditions out there that should have priority over acne

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 11/22/2012 10:55 am

well i have read the book book "natural cure's they don't want you to know" about one and two. by this guy named Kevin trueau. some think he's a scam artis others a whistle blower. but it's a very interesting book where he talk's about how the big companies working together to benefit each other for profit's at the expense of our health and well being. i'm trying two of his advise to get rid of acne acne. they are 1 a full body detox cleanse and 2 a filter shower head. i'll let you guy's know if it works or not. i'm crossing my fingers.

MemberMember
(@elsewhere)

Posted : 11/22/2012 11:10 am

I'm not a conspiracy theorist. No amount of medical research gets the funding it deserves - this has more to do with society's priorities than any big pharma cover-up. And while I believe in man-made diseases (chemical warfare is proof of that), I'm also convinced of the human body's ability to just go wrong. We are complex, fragile creatures that require a surprisingly strict amount of balance - lots of thing throw us out of whack.

But the question of the cure is one of the reasons I love Dan - he is dedicated to it, in any form he can learn about. That means so much to me.