Notifications
Clear all

21 Year Old Acne Cure (Pics)

MemberMember
(@guitarcrazy44)

Posted : 10/24/2012 7:02 pm

I am 21 years old and have had moderate acne (mostly under the skin) since I can remember blahblah everyones heard it before. I have tried:

Minocycline

Acanya

Retin-a

Doxycycline

topicals

benzoyl peroxide

accutane (3 weeks)

This thread changed my life

http://www.acne.org/...6-years-try-it/

I was skeptical but desperate, and went and bought a juicer from Walmart for $50. Every morning for the past two weeks I juice

1 cucumber

1/2 beet

5 carrots

1/2 green bell pepper

green apple

2 celery sticks

kale

1 Tomato

total cost per week: about $20

I would be lying to you if I said this tastes good because it doesn't...prepare yourself for a lot of dry heaving the first few days until you get used to the taste... Not only did this clear my acne but I feel great all the time. I have a few hyper pigmentation spots, but my face is 100% smooth and I haven't gotten one pimple since I started juicing. smile.png

BEFORE (I know its gross):

fn5ib.jpg

F4dQM.jpg

7qMC7.jpg

AFTER (only two weeks of juicing every morning):

zQF0n.jpg

0FsIA.jpg

Aatbb.jpg

Murph89 liked
MemberMember
(@murph89)

Posted : 10/24/2012 7:27 pm

Awesome. Amazing what a simple addition to your lifestyle does. My motto is this: If its green, or the color of your heart, eat it, its great for you. Congrats bro. Your smile tells it all.

MemberMember
(@tomasson)

Posted : 10/25/2012 10:33 am

I can see iron gym pull up bar in the background... keep working bro.

Gonna try the regimen myself.

MemberMember
(@dejaclairevoyant)

Posted : 10/25/2012 12:36 pm

To be fair, your acne didn't look very severe to begin with. But I'm incredibly happy that you found something that works for you. You look so happy in the after pic. :) Aw.

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 10/25/2012 1:27 pm

It's not hard to make green/veggies smoothies that taste good. people here do it every day.

MemberMember
(@dejaclairevoyant)

Posted : 10/26/2012 7:19 am

Btw, you might want to try replacing the apple with some lemon juice. For one, the acidity in the lemon helps break down the nutrients in your kale greens and allow your body to digest them. Secondly, the apple/tomato combo is a bit weird and the lemon juice will drastically improve the taste of vegetable juice. I think if you did this, and added some spices and sea salt to your juice it would become much more tasty for you.

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 10/26/2012 7:28 am

Go easy on the carrot, beets and tomato as they are high in oxalic acid. You can mix and match with other veggies like dandelion greens, ginger, wheatgrass etc. Juicing book website have many recipes.