Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How Do I Delete Old Post?

You're going to have to go to someone who specializes in keloids. They'll either cut it out, which will leave a scar but it will be flat or they'll do a few other hints like shots and lasers. Good luck.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

There are laser treatments for keloids along with steroid injections to make the Keloid less apparent.

If you are prone to Keloid formation, then I suggest you don't get it cut out, there is no guarantee you won't get a worse keloid in its place.

Find a doc who treats with steroid and laser.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes