Notifications
Clear all

Say Hello To My Little Blackheads!

MemberMember
(@rocklover639)

Posted : 10/24/2012 12:28 am

So I've been cruising around Acne.org for about a week and I finally decided too join!

My names Eric and I have very sensitive skin with the oily combination. My face tends to be the "Manhattan" for blackheads to reside in xD. I'm hispanic but I could pass for an asian after 2pm when the sun is at it's highest lol im also 18.

My goal for my face is to remove all my blackheads and whiteheads and all the red marks on my face and my famous forehead scar from when my mother decided to pop a pimple last year. hope I could gain valuable knowledge from all the experts on this site to get rid of my acne and I too hope I can become an expert myself so I can help others. I'm also about to try the regimen but I have a few questions to ask and before I do and I'll post them in the right forum section. Thats all I can type for now and I hope my acne brothers and sisters welcome me with open arms! Cheers! cheer.gif

MemberMember
(@bananahammock7)

Posted : 10/24/2012 4:36 pm

PLEASE READ* - i want to help anyone i can in clearing their acne! i finally found something that worked on my acne. here is what you need to try

for starters, SLEEP WITH A CLEAN TOWEL OVER YOUR PILLOWCASE each night. this stops oils and makeup from staying on your pillow case and causing breakouts.

TAKE A ZINC SUPPLEMENT IN THE MORNING,

and TAKE A VITAMIN-A SUPPLEMENT AT NIGHT. these are both essential vitamins for the skin! really help in clearing breakouts as well as giving you healthier skin!

DO NOT USE A CLEANSER THAT IS TOO HARSH! before i was using an exfoliating sc rub, thinking that would help. it was irritating! it did more harm than good.

STAY HYDRATED!!! so important for the health of your skin. i have been not drinking en0ugh water and i suffered not only from moderate/severe acne but also from dry skin. drinking enough water is an essential step to helping your skin!!!

at night before bed, instead of applying BP, i dip a zinc tablet in some water until it dissolves a bit, and then i rub it on my blemishes. zinc is sooo good for the skin. (I ALTERNATE BETWEEN THIS AND BP EACH NIGHT.)

i have been using a milder cleanser, drinking 8+ glasses of water each day, using a towel on my pillowcase, and taking those supplements. I HAVE NOTICED SUCH A DIFFERENCE IN ONLY A WEEK.

all of the acne on my forehead is gone!! (it was covering my ENTIRE forehead). breakouts on the rest of my face are either noticeably smaller or completely gone. i'm now left with a couple breakouts on my chin! NOT BAD for one week of doing this!!

i know it sounds too good to be true, but i promise you this is legitimate and trustworthy. i know you probably feel that nothing will work for you, as i did about a week ago, but this is a more natural way to clear your skin.

PLESE give this a try. i know how much acne sucks and how it seems that NOTHING will work for you. but don't give up! these simple steps will not change your daily life and it will make a world of a difference!

NOW THAT I HAVE FOUND A WAY TO HEAL MY ACNE, I WANT TO SHARE IT WITH ANYONE AND EVERYONE. EVERYONE DESERVES TO FEEL COMFORTABLE IN THEIR OWN SKIN! GIVE IT A TRY!

MemberMember
(@rocklover639)

Posted : 11/12/2012 12:35 am

Thanks for the input even though it looks copied and pasted lol I know you mean well and I'll be sure as to follow some of the steps you posted. Thanks alot!

MemberMember
(@potecchi)

Posted : 11/14/2012 1:01 am

For the scar, I recommend this product called Hiruscar but I'm not sure if you can get your hands on it where you live :/ The best way to get rid of black heads = go for a proper extraction :D but if that's out of the question, I do recommend washing your face with cold water cos it helped me to shrink my pores. ICE-cold, mind you.

Best of luck!