Has Anyone Tried A ...

Notifications
Clear all

Has Anyone Tried A Liver Cleanse For Oily Skin?

MemberMember
(@nomore1923)

Posted : 10/23/2012 9:29 pm

I am debating if I should try a liver cleanse. I have super oily skin and have bene on accutane 3 times. I get sebum plugs on my scalp and all over my face. My face is like "wet" because of the intense oil. My back feels like sandpaper because of the sebum all over and I get blackheads as well all over my face and back. Wondering if anyone has suggestions on the liver cleanse? Thinking it might help?

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 10/23/2012 11:37 pm

I did but the effect was temporary. Youtube baba ramdev yoga for skin disease youth etc. and start doing hardcore yoga including headstand and shoulder stand. Also start juicing vegetables carrot, cucumber, celery, beet, dandelion greens. Juicing book website have many recipes. You should feel better.

MemberMember
(@ohhhhhhnooooooo)

Posted : 10/24/2012 2:48 am

I've heard that liver cleanses are really good for acne. Also, I've heard that it can be dangerous if you don't properly liver cleanse. To play it safe, I think it would best if you asked your doctor about it.

MemberMember
(@omnivium)

Posted : 10/25/2012 11:37 am

I have oily skin too, but I decided against doing a liver cleanse. The name implies that it's some kind of natural way to "cleanse" the liver, but really it's just drinking a bunch of olive oil and epsom salts and getting diarrhea for a day.

I was thinking that some people only get results because they basically fast for some time before the "flush". If you want to do something healthy for your liver, I would find a way that isn't so harsh on your body.