Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nurseallison

Ipledge Down For Maintenance?!?!

Hi everyone---

So, today is supposed to be my first day on accutane but when I went on ipledge to take the quiz it said the site was down for maintenance!! I called my derm and the receptionist who I talked to said that she has never seen that happen before. I was just wondering if any of you have seen the ipledge site down and approximately how long it took for the site to come back up. I know I have 7 days to get my rx, but I was just so excited lol.

Guest *Spiro*

Hi everyone---

So, today is supposed to be my first day on accutane but when I went on ipledge to take the quiz it said the site was down for maintenance!! I called my derm and the receptionist who I talked to said that she has never seen that happen before. I was just wondering if any of you have seen the ipledge site down and approximately how long it took for the site to come back up. I know I have 7 days to get my rx, but I was just so excited lol.

You can call them and answer the questions via the telephone. If this is the only issue you run into with iPledge consider yourself lucky :) Anyways I would call, I remember being excited to start too :) Good Luck!