Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Elliottck

Same Acne Over Multiple Years

Hello All,

Before I went to see the Dermatologist, I decided to ask on here if anyone else had had the same issue. I am now twenty-five years old with a steady job, kids and wife. Since I was around 13, I have had acne but once I got out of my teens, it cleared up substantially. The only problem is, I cannot seem to get rid of the acne on the right side of my face.

I have had the same pores and same zit for multiple years now in the same exact spot. I have poped it, cleaned it, left it alone and everything else I can possible think of. I have just not been able to get rid of it. I have three main ones that bug me the most, One of which is on the lower eyelid, the other two directly adjascent from my eye under my temple. They always come back, big, white, and obvious. Has anyone heard of this before? If anyone needs more information I am glad to give it. I tried a vegatarian diet for about five months but to no avail with the acne. (helped with weight drastically though). The only other spot I get acne is around my waist under my belt which I am sure is just oil build up from working outside all day.