Notifications
Clear all

I Finally Cleared My Acne. Here's How:

MemberMember
(@acnegoaway54)

Posted : 10/21/2012 11:58 am

i cleared my acne! i am only going to post this once. you can either take my suggestion or continue to have acne. i don't have acne anymore so its not my problem. if you wont accept what i have used i could care less.

this is all i did: 500mg evening primrose oil twice a day!

1 honey mask for 1 hour a day

the primrose oil reduces oil production (no! i have no scientific proof)

honey has an antibacterial in it it and also makes your skin really soft. im sure you could do it just 15 minutes a day twice if you are in a hurry. use organic raw non pasteurized honey or it wont work

thanks to this i am 100% clear for the first time in 6 years. good luck.

MemberMember
(@abybar)

Posted : 10/21/2012 12:29 pm

ive been taking the primrose oil for almost 2 months that same amount twice a day and nothing. still breaking out.

MemberMember
(@omnivium)

Posted : 10/21/2012 12:48 pm

You posted this topic 3 times. And where's your scientific proof?

MemberMember
(@fullofgrace)

Posted : 10/21/2012 1:11 pm

i am happy that you found something that works for your acne but you need to understand that everyone's skin is different. My skin is extremely sensitive so I only use argan oil which has made me completely clear :)

MemberMember
(@acnegoaway54)

Posted : 10/21/2012 9:37 pm

ive been taking the primrose oil for almost 2 months that same amount twice a day and nothing. still breaking out.

then do the honey.

You posted this topic 3 times. And where's your scientific proof?

either use it and loose ur acne or keep ur acne. it works

i am happy that you found something that works for your acne but you need to understand that everyone's skin is different. My skin is extremely sensitive so I only use argan oil which has made me completely clear smile.png

im sure this method will work for everyone. you forgot about the honey. the honey is also very important!! you gotta do both of them. and im glad u cured ur acne!!! wink.png

MemberMember
(@dejaclairevoyant)

Posted : 10/27/2012 11:41 am

I've done both. It didn't work. Honey made my skin really moisturized but then I began noticing that my cysts were more red and inflamed after using it, so I stopped. It seemed like I was developing a sensitivity to it or something. Evening primrose oil did nothing.

I'm glad it worked for you, but it's a little annoying how you act like it's going to work for everyone when it clearly isn't.

MemberMember
(@cherryx)

Posted : 10/28/2012 9:31 am

Was your skin oily?

i cleared my acne! i am only going to post this once. you can either take my suggestion or continue to have acne. i don't have acne anymore so its not my problem. if you wont accept what i have used i could care less.

honey has an antibacterial in it it and also makes your skin really soft. im sure you could do it just 15 minutes a day twice if you are in a hurry. use organic raw non pasteurized honey or it wont work

MemberMember
(@acnegoaway54)

Posted : 12/01/2012 8:51 pm

Was your skin oily?

yes very oily! but ive found more stuff. i am now using probiotic topicals and that does cure acne. look up reuteri and p acnes. the probiotic im using is called lactobacillus reuteri.

I've done both. It didn't work. Honey made my skin really moisturized but then I began noticing that my cysts were more red and inflamed after using it, so I stopped. It seemed like I was developing a sensitivity to it or something. Evening primrose oil did nothing.

I'm glad it worked for you, but it's a little annoying how you act like it's going to work for everyone when it clearly isn't.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do"