Notifications
Clear all

What Bp Product From The Store? I Am Out Of Dan's Bp

MemberMember
(@stitchedtogether)

Posted : 10/19/2012 6:59 pm

I am almost out of Dan's BP. I've been using it for some time and had success with it, and failures. (probably cause i sometimes go off routine).

Now I want to try some products from the store.

Which BP product is good from stores like Walgreens/walmart?

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 10/19/2012 7:06 pm

Neutrogena on-the-spot is what we recommend for The Regimen. It's 2.5% benzoyl peroxide but it's a cream (not a gel), so you'll notice it is white and takes awhile to sink into your skin. You will also notice the teeny tiny tube it comes in that costs almost as much as Dan's big tube of bp.

MemberMember
(@kiton23)

Posted : 10/19/2012 11:19 pm

I use neutrogena on the spot 2.5 BP. Its not the greatest BP, but it's easy to get at any pharmacy, most will carry it. It is expensive when you consider the size. Its a cream base, but it dries very quickly when applied. I used it following the steps on the regimen and got completely clear in about 5 months or so.

MemberMember
(@stitchedtogether)

Posted : 10/20/2012 4:12 am

just visited walgreens and walmart.

Only at walgreens did i find a "walgreens" brand BP. It came in a Little tube that costs like $8

In addition, i did some research on other products...

and i have come to the conclusion that Cleansers usually come in 12oz that costs $10, Moisturizers maybe 3oz for $10.

With that, i think i'm just gonna stick with Dan's products....just cause it is much cheaper in the long run for how much product i get.

I am surprised it is so difficult to find BP in normal stores. I remember i once had to get a Perscription for BP from my doctor.