Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been on this website before and finally decided to make an account. I don't have severe acne...but moderate acne since the age of 10..I am now 20. It was been very hard for me. I have suffered a great amount of depression, been to countless dermatologists, and tried everything under the sun. I have very sensitive skin which seems to react to everything. I also tried accutane but wound up having a horrible allergic reaction. I recently purchased "the regimen" off here...I haven't exactly been diligent though. I use the cleanser and moisturizer...I will use the bp as a spot treatment on and off. I like to use epsom salt as a face mask daily. I also rub raw potatoes on my skin a few times a week. Of the things I have tried, these are what help me the most. Nothing has completely gotten rid of my acne...it just keeps it more under control. Also, I eliminated dairy about 2 years ago entirely from my diet. After that my skin broke out a great deal less..it still breaks out everyday though. It is rather disheartening I must say...oh well. I wish everyone on here the best of luck with their battle with acne. Always remember beauty comes from within! It is nice to have a place where people can find support and relate to eachother...though I wish none of us had to deal with this.