Notifications
Clear all

Do I Need To Continue Using The Regimen After The Results?

MemberMember
(@conradmorince92)

Posted : 10/19/2012 11:51 am

I'm new of the products and i asked myself : do i need to keep using the products if i get the results i wanted?

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 10/19/2012 1:37 pm

Yes, there is no cure. Read here: http://www.acne.org/faq.html#keepusing

MemberMember
(@conradmorince92)

Posted : 10/19/2012 4:17 pm

so are you telling me that i need to buy again and again? or, to use the products 1 time a year?

MemberMember
(@lindseyem)

Posted : 10/20/2012 11:52 am

you have to keep using the regimen every day to stay clear. Many people can decrease the amount of BP they use once they are clear. But yes, you will need to continue using the products daily to stay acne free.

MemberMember
(@rush25)

Posted : 10/20/2012 11:52 am

You'll need to keep using the regimen consistently.

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 10/21/2012 2:40 pm

The Regimen works very well at clearing up the acne you have now, as well as prevent future breakouts as long as you continue to use it. If you stop using it once you are clear, your acne may come back.

MemberMember
(@kiton23)

Posted : 10/21/2012 7:00 pm

yeah, I woud not recommend stoping once you are clear. You are gonna wash your face & moisturize anyway, on the regimen or not, so I am sure it's mainly BP usage you are probably most concerned about. From my experience, I tried to completely eliminate BP after getting clear and after a few weeks or so, breakouts returned worst than ever. What I have tried with success is just using less BP. Once daily instead of twice or decreasing the amount if you decide to remain using it twice a day. Best bet is to continue with the regimen. We all hate it, but there is no permanent cure for ACNE, we can only control and manage it.